The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

Abby Day 2.

This is simply next level of storytelling. Pacing could have not been better :majesty:

That mid game cliffhanger kept me going as Abby for few hrs but now don't want to rush it. This game drains you. Can't play it non stop like other games. Simply too intense in all ways imaginable. 

Completed the game. 10/10. And tlou1 wasn't even my favourite game. This is just another level stuff. Attention to detail, the graphics, facial expressions, animations, voice acting is unbelievable. And so many beautiful locations. HDR is also mind-blowing, sound is awesome too. Game is perfect in every way. When it comes to attention to detail, Rockstar and ND are firmly on top. No other developers come close, maybe Remedy are below them. I cannot wait what ND can do with PS5.

• Like 1

On 7/13/2020 at 4:05 PM, STICK3Rboy said:

Games like Dishonored and MGSV already have better gameplay than this :\

While I love the Dishonored series, TLOU 2 is a completely different beast. In fact this game has f**ked up third person combat for me. No game feels satisfying now :(

On 7/14/2020 at 8:36 AM, SpearHea:D said:

I was not getting sleep last night and decided to watch these aggressive gameplay videos of TLOU2 and boy are these good! Total bad a*sery survival action :gunsmilie:

Edited by Black_Hawk

1 hour ago, nash said:

While I love the Dishonored series, TLOU 2 is a completely different beast. In fact this game has f**ked up third person combat for me. No game feels satisfying now :(

Exactly what happened with me.

I started Asscreed Odessey right after this and the movement and everything felt so clunky. It just didnt feel good and I didnt even continue with the game.

ND has spoiled me now.

Edited by pArth

11 minutes ago, pArth said:

I started Asscreed Odessey right after this and the movement and everything felt so clunky. It just didnt feel good and I didnt even continue with the game.

ND has spoiled me now.

I played rise of tomb raider after this :P Had to play lost legacy after to change the bad taste. 

1 hour ago, nash said:

True. Some of the most realistically brutal combat there is.

30 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

True. Some of the most realistically brutal combat there is.

54 minutes ago, pArth said:

ND has spoiled me now.

Right? Which is probably why I was not too excited with the Valhalla stream.