The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

10 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Started Horizon, the GFX feels so underwhelming :nerves: although Horizon was supposed to be one of the best 

Really? I'm playing through the dlc and still think the visuals hold phenomenally well even today. 

Just finished the game. Landmark game in terms of story telling. Have 0 complaints with the pacing whatsoever. This is the reason why I play video games, no other medium can have this impact on you. 

The hospital Abby scene is the maximum amount of scary sh*t I can do. Shits all over the tlou1 basement in terms of intensity. :samui: even normal human enemy encounters are so intense. 2nd play through would be much easier since I guess 95% of the game can be finished by skipping encounters, unlike tlou1 where there were many forced encounters. 

11 minutes ago, rAgHaV said:

Just finished the game. Landmark game in terms of story telling. Have 0 complaints with the pacing whatsoever. This is the reason why I play video games, no other medium can have this impact on you. 

The hospital Abby scene is the maximum amount of scary sh*t I can do. Shits all over the tlou1 basement in terms of intensity. :samui: even normal human enemy encounters are so intense. 2nd play through would be much easier since I guess 95% of the game can be finished by skipping encounters, unlike tlou1 where there were many forced encounters. 

Just asking in jest... have you thought of playing Resident Evil: Biohazard? :bigyellowgrin:

2 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

Just asking in jest... have you thought of playing Resident Evil: Biohazard? :bigyellowgrin:

Haven't touched any resident evil game ever. :fear: even their f**king covers give me the creeps :rofl: back when I used to buy ps2 games. I used to not even touch the disc rack which had a resident evil game in it. :fear:

Edited by rAgHaV
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, rAgHaV said:

Haven't touched any resident evil game ever. :fear: even their f**king covers give me the creeps :rofl: back when I used to buy ps2 games. I used to not even touch the disc rack which had a resident evil game in it. :fear:

Dude you're missing out big time. Most RE games arent that scary anyway, they are just tense.

14 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Dude you're missing out big time. Most RE games arent that scary anyway, they are just tense.

Maybe will try some ps5 remaster someday :P

Really feeling empty now. Ever since I finished this game :samui: last game to give me this emptiness post completion vaali feeling was witcher 3. but that was a 200hr game :rofl:. Amazing what kind of an impact tlou2 has on you in 25-30hrs. Started it like 5 days back, even though I had the time but I simply couldn't play it for more than 4 to 5hrs every day only because there is so much to process mentally in this game. It's like play for 4hrs and then think about the story for few hrs. 

Also playing tlou2 without tlou1 is simply useless I think. Don't think anyone would be doing it but still they should consider making some remaster pack for ps5 :P more than uc game pack for ps5 I'd want tlou1/2 

Edited by rAgHaV

Don't know if it's just me. I finished the game, felt lost and then decided to restart and about an hour in I was already dreading the stress ahead and stopped. Haven't touched it since.

32 minutes ago, Walker said:

Don't know if it's just me. I finished the game, felt lost and then decided to restart and about an hour in I was already dreading the stress ahead and stopped. Haven't touched it since.

+1

when it ended it felt like a break up. Sitting alone. Had no idea what to do. Thinking about the game. And what sorcery i had experienced. Plus missing joel and ellie. 

then like drunk dialling your ex i started ng+ and couldn't digest the stress and anxiety i have to go through again. Since then i tried playing it for short sessions of like 10-15 minutes. But later i realised that i cant have back to back playthrough of this game. Will try it sometime later. 

now debating on what to start next. Hopefully a vibrant and fun game to overcome my breakup. 

On 6/16/2020 at 4:00 PM, Chirag2001 said:

Paid theme? No sir, never.

Although I find Ellie pretty, I'd rather have a dynamic theme anyday.

That Far Cry 5 Theme looks fantastic. Never seen it on the free themes section though. 

I'm currently switching between AC Odyssey and Cyberpunk 2077 theme.

I am in Love with that special edition theme. Sadly, I did not see it before ordering the game.

Irony is I can’t buy the theme separately. 

That music in the theme is wow.

26 minutes ago, adity said:

I'm like 8 hours in and I disagree. Joel and Ellie dynamic was a lot better than Ellie and Dina. Gameplay is nothing special nowhere close to the perfection of God of war. It's the prettiest game I've ever played though. It's like a 8/10 game so far. Really don't get the hype. God of war had Mimir telling badass Nordic stories in the downtime. Here we Ellie and Dina talking edgy sh*t. 

You are wrong. Keep playing :P

On 7/15/2020 at 11:50 PM, rAgHaV said:

Ban?

@CarbonCore

7 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Ban?

@CarbonCore

Abh samjha. Thoda kam nasha kiya kar. 

Last 4 pages have primarily been about how open a particular level is. The level name I used, has been used in this thread countless times already which is actually why I was dreading the level myself. :doh: