The Last of Us : Part II

PS Fan

2 hours ago, kold_war said:

Almost at the end.....damn why is the game ending ;-; want more gameplay please ;-; hope there'll be some dlc's 

Same feeling. Wanted it more :(

i still cant believe this game. Never seen anything like this :majesty:

Edited by hope

1 minute ago, adity said:

Dude the gore in this game is insane. Like in other games, if you blast someone with a grenade the body just ragdolls. Here, it f**king splits into 2 with blood splattering all over. Shoot someone in the hand or leg with a powerful gun, their limb f**king gets ripped off and they writhe in pain before dying. Shoot someone in the throat with a pistol and they gag and gasp for air before dying. 

The gameplay is legit one of the best among third person shooters because of the options you have and the relatively smart AI. 

Zombies are f**king stupid though. They just run towards noise even into a fire from a molotov. Even stalkers rush into the noise from a broken bottle or something. Very easy to pick them off. 

I have a feeling that the game was initially envisioned to be played from Abby's perspective in its entirety. The characters seem to be a lot better written than Ellie's story. 

I ran into one of the traps as Ellie intentionally just to see the effect, and it was disturbing af. 

3 minutes ago, adity said:

Dude the gore in this game is insane. Like in other games, if you blast someone with a grenade the body just ragdolls. Here, it f**king splits into 2 with blood splattering all over. Shoot someone in the hand or leg with a powerful gun, their limb f**king gets ripped off and they writhe in pain before dying. Shoot someone in the throat with a pistol and they gag and gasp for air before dying. 

The gameplay is legit one of the best among third person shooters because of the options you have and the relatively smart AI. 

Zombies are f**king stupid though. They just run towards noise even into a fire from a molotov. Even stalkers rush into the noise from a broken bottle or something. Very easy to pick them off. 

I have a feeling that the game was initially envisioned to be played from Abby's perspective in its entirety. The characters seem to be a lot better written than Ellie's story. 

That's what you get when your brain is controlled by a 2rs fungus.

Or do you want them to convert all the zombies into Stalkers :P

1 hour ago, adity said:

Agree on other infected except Stalkers. They got on my nerves. Their Intro section was spooky n tensed, the 2nd one was even more tensed,the 3rd time i was like shall i lower the difficulty from hard to easy to clear this quickly,thankfully didnt n had some great moments but stalkers are freaking eerie n scary :fear1:

Finished it, great game but still TLOU is much better. TLOU1 was 10/10 this 8.5/10, enjoyed second half more.

Missed setpieces  like joel hanging upside down and shooting down zombies, car push fight, generator room intensity, sniper moment, sewer escape fight etc. Here the game focused more on exploration. Plus the ending of the first game and the characters were on different level.

The sniper sequence, car parking boss fight and the flashbacks really stood out.