WhiteWolf

The Last of Us Part II

Abby Day 2.

This is simply next level of storytelling. Pacing could have not been better :majesty:

That mid game cliffhanger kept me going as Abby for few hrs but now don't want to rush it. This game drains you. Can't play it non stop like other games. Simply too intense in all ways imaginable. 

Yup, LOU is not about game play at all.. In fact all ND games.. they are what they are a great journey-experience ND are masters of doing it so uniquely.. It can also be a Netflix series if played on Easy mode so caters to a large crowd..

Completed the game. 10/10. And tlou1 wasn't even my favourite game. This is just another level stuff. Attention to detail, the graphics, facial expressions, animations, voice acting is unbelievable. And so many beautiful locations. HDR is also mind-blowing, sound is awesome too. Game is perfect in every way. When it comes to attention to detail, Rockstar and ND are firmly on top. No other developers come close, maybe Remedy are below them. I cannot wait what ND can do with PS5.

• Like 2