The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

8 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Its kind of disturbing how much sadistic pleasure people take in spoiling things for others. Makes me wonder if humans are actually good at a base level.

:rofl:

Its the gamer equivalent of the holocaust. 

12 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Its kind of disturbing how much sadistic pleasure people take in spoiling things for others. Makes me wonder if humans are actually good at a base level.

No need to wonder, we suck as a species.

3 hours ago, hope said:

Middle finger to the leaks :lol:

Also some insights on leaks on how it happened. There is no spoiler here.

Although I want know what happened, not gonna visit that twitter thread cause i know some jackass will spoil it in the comments

Just now, Snake said:

Although I want know what happened, not gonna visit that twitter thread cause i know some jackass will spoil it in the comments

In short, Sony's security measures let them down again. Hacked.

On 5/1/2020 at 12:18 PM, rAgHaV said:

f**king Google feed (Google App on phone) spoiled the game for me. Started showing TLOU2 news the minute I started browsing IVG and other gaming websites again. :exoticdance:Should have just clicked on the 'don't show anymore of TLOU' button :pwnt: anyway you guys should do it at least. If you have read TLOU related articles chances are very soon some article will be in your feed that has the entire f**king plot in its headline. 

In my case Twitter spoiled it for me.That too the official PlayStation twitter page bc.....some bastards had posted it in the comments section. Ah well ......might as well enjoy the gameplay ??‍♂️

Edited by kold_war

44 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

I read they removed leveling system in Valhalla.I'm definitely buying day 1 of true, considering I skipped Odyssey due to leveling grind in Origins. 

Lol how will they add a sense of "progression" then.

and more than that, how will these squeeze money by MTX?

He seems to be  pretty sad. The leaks, the departures and internal management problems must have taken a toll on him. In addition he has to wait for little less than 2 months to reap the fruits of his labor. 

After TLOU2 comes out, it will be a long time to wait for the next game. Lots of internal issues to be fixed. Before 2-3 teams worked on games, now only Druckmann is running the ND wagon. Read that some of the former ND employees have some concerns with his direction due to his strong SJW views.