Jump to content
WhiteWolf

The Last of Us Part II

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, Snake said:

To survive clickers, I'll give you the same advice they give to people going to prison.

 

Wanna live... get a shiv.

 

Yup.

What's even better in Left Behind is that Ellie has an unbreakable switchblade instead of a shiv :bigyellowgrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man im super hyped and excited now after watching all the official videos posted by ND on YT...Its gonna be incredible experience i think.

 

 

Any news on Pre-load option? they have to allow us to pre-load the game 2-3 days early man :/

Edited by WhiteWolf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

What's even better in Left Behind is that Ellie has an unbreakable switchblade instead of a shiv :bigyellowgrin:

 

That made the whole DLC and the ellie part in TLOU much easy for me.. Stealth or bottle/brick and blade. Gold! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Man im super hyped and excited now after watching all the official videos posted by ND on YT...Its gonna be incredible experience i think.

 

 

Any news on Pre-load option? they have to allow us to pre-load the game 2-3 days early man :/

 

The preload option has been available for quite some time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Can it beat the originals 95% on meta? Friday can't come soon enough

 

 

I'm predicting 85, but then you add 7 bonus points for Sony AAA and 3 bonus points for SJW pandering and it can reach 95. Add couple of more points if they bribed the reviewers again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

but you can 100% expect to see some outlets giving low score over SJW shite. 

 

This is definitely gonna happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

 

I'm predicting 85, but then you add 7 bonus points for Sony AAA and 3 bonus points for SJW pandering and it can reach 95. Add couple of more points if they bribed the reviewers again.

 

Bonus point for edgy subverting expectations sh*t :rofl:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...