The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

52 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Oh man, it looks so good. That sweet overgrown, urban decay :wub:

I can see myself going crazy with the photo mode. Glad it's going to be available day one.

Also, a silly request. Can someone finally change the title of the thread to "The Last of Us Part II"?

Edited by STICK3Rboy

• Snake changed the title to The Last of Us Part II
1 hour ago, Walker said:

Glad to know it's not just me then :lol:

1 hour ago, STICK3Rboy said:

:lol:

Same.

Done

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, adity said:

Rishi really didn't like the game 

Me and milo seem to agree on a lot of things, this aint one of them it seems

36 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

I don't know who's playing the game in that video, but man that was painful to watch.

What was that weird aiming crosshair like move games? Auto aim? 

also he says the game was in development for 7 years and its launched at a price of 3399. Both wrong. 

16 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

What was that weird aiming crosshair like move games? Auto aim? 

also he says the game was in development for 7 years and its launched at a price of 3399. Both wrong. 

One of the accessibility features. You can scan the environment like Batman and all items and enemies get marked.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Well, I don't care for agenda or sh*t like that when the game looks and plays so well! Dayum, this beats RdR 2! I know this is not open world but the AI and the animations more than make up for it! Neil Druckman is definitely an Auteur, up there among the best.

Plus,  I trust John Lineman more than any other reviewer out there.

What a time. Ppl got to explain their opinions. Guess some peeps coudn't digest his negative review. But atleast he spoke his mind and simply said he didn't like it. Nothing wrong in that. 

Ppl quickly forgot he liked death stranding which many didnt like. But then fanboyism is complete circle jerk, either ps,xbox,pc, nothing surprising. 

19 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

What a time. Ppl got to explain their opinions. Guess some peeps coudn't digest his negative review. But atleast he spoke his mind and simply said he didn't like it. Nothing wrong in that. 

Ppl quickly forgot he liked death stranding which many didnt like. But then fanboyism is complete circle jerk, either ps,xbox,pc, nothing surprising. 

Actually his twitter was full of, "yeah we knew this was going to be overrated" "thanks for saving me $60" etc so he said listen to other reviews before making your decision. 

The twitter has been incredibly toxic toward LoU2 since the leaks, and they all pooled around SkillUp's negative review tweet like a circlejerk. Probably found their safe space :lol: