The Last of Us : Part II

PS Fan

3 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

10 hours to go. Time to open, clean and repaste the PS4 Pro.

OT but speaking of this.

I was playing God of War, and practically every time my PS4 fan goes into overdrive, like i can hear it over the game's audio.

I have never noticed this before, last PS4 games i have played before this are UC4, UC Lost Legacy and HZD.

I am not one of those PS4 MaKe SoUnD LiKe JeT EnGiNE HurR DuRr HaHA type people around, just worried whether this is normal behavior or do i also need to open it up, clean, repaste etc.

24 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

OT but speaking of this.

I was playing God of War, and practically every time my PS4 fan goes into overdrive, like i can hear it over the game's audio.

I have never noticed this before, last PS4 games i have played before this are UC4, UC Lost Legacy and HZD.

I am not one of those PS4 MaKe SoUnD LiKe JeT EnGiNE HurR DuRr HaHA type people around, just worried whether this is normal behavior or do i also need to open it up, clean, repaste etc.

That's normal for GoW. Usually happens when open a menu. It goes bbrrrrrr to 60fps and heats up.

56 minutes ago, hope said:

Had a chat with gts. They will ship today from Mumbai. 

I m in Pune so i should get it tomo but its Bluedart so i dont have any hopes :P

I have memories from BluDart. They said my PS4 is out for delivery (this happened exactly 2 years ago from today), and I was ready for it and waited with Beer and came home early from Work. At 9.30 PM, it said we couldnt find address so we'll attempt delivery on Monday. They said this after they already delivered Last of Us 1 on that very day. and for PS4 they said we couldnt find address. I went at their office Sunday morning to pick up the PS4.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WhoCantBeNamed said:

Hopefully. I cancelled my Amazon order and ordered from GTS.

But from @eddy4823 's post.........it looks like they'll be shipping it today.

So I guess both places will be shipping it today

1 hour ago, eddy4823 said:

Edited by kold_war

Hi Guyz.... Long time here. The last time I interacted was when I did Platinum for God of War.

Its that time again now for the Playstation Fans...TLoU II

Can someone tel me where can I get this on Day 1 in Bangalore. If someone getting two copies please let me know, I will buy it. I am thinking Pre-Ordering now might be too late... Correct me If I am wrong.

41 minutes ago, HarishProGamer said:

Hi Guyz.... Long time here. The last time I interacted was when I did Platinum for God of War.

Its that time again now for the Playstation Fans...TLoU II

Can someone tel me where can I get this on Day 1 in Bangalore. If someone getting two copies please let me know, I will buy it. I am thinking Pre-Ordering now might be too late... Correct me If I am wrong.

Day 1 as in via online sites or going in person?

if u want to go and get it....you can check games the shop in mantri mall, malleshwaram

Gamesngadgets Jayanagar 9th block may also have it?

Better to call either of them and then get it

But besides that online sources are yet to ship it...... so not sure if getting tomorrow itself is possible

Edited by kold_war

32 minutes ago, kold_war said:

if u want to go and get it....you can check games the shop in mantri mall, malleshwaram

But besides that online sources are yet to ship it...... so not sure if getting tomorrow itself is possible

Games and Gadgets guy can get it Day 1, he is already posing with the game copy on his what’sapp status. My collectors from Amazon says arriving on Monday, so I just have to wait another two days, still hoping to receive by Saturday.

Edited by Assassins Creed

8 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Games and Gadgets guy can get it Day 1, he is already posing with the game copy on his what’sapp status. My collectors from Amazon says arriving on Monday, so I just have to wait another two days, still hoping to receive by Saturday.

lol i see

well yeah then thats a option for those who want it day 1

35 minutes ago, kold_war said:

Thanks Bro. Better will call them, Both Jayanagar and Malleswaram ones. Both are pole opposite to my place. (Whitefield)

But will definitely try. Is Landmark Forum opened ? They also used to get day 1 copies during launch.

2 minutes ago, HarishProGamer said:

Thanks Bro. Better will call them, Both Jayanagar and Malleswaram ones. Both are pole opposite to my place. (Whitefield)

But will definitely try. Is Landmark Forum opened ? They also used to get day 1 copies during launch.

they've been marked as temporarily closed on google maps.....maybe they are open? u need to call and ask