WhiteWolf

35 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Is this why you all are mad 

_big_IMG_1319.JPG

No spoilers, just answer yes or no

Yes bro :cry:

10 minutes ago, TheMonark said:

Save some of it. You might need more of it :P

dude, if there's is more such experience, i presume it will be a challenge for me to handle. 

Can't wait for my shift to end so I can dive back in. f**k me for not taking a good 4 days off :ranting:

Also yes the sound design especially on the surround headset is f**king insane. My hair stood on end this early morning when we ran into a clicker. Nearly shat my pants when the cat jumped into my lap in the dark soon after.

9 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

went ahead and read all spoilers lol

Why but? 

Some wants to turn off the gore. Which is unavoidable in this game, lol.

And some reading the spoilers? Dude, i hope you know this game is a lifetime experience. You don't get these kind of games on regular basis. 

Witcher 3, The Last of Us series, God of War series, Red Dead Redemption series. These games are meant to be played, not watched on YouTube or read somewhere. IMO. 

• Like 2

The game is masterpiece in terms of visuals, sound and presentation. But I may not like it due to the whispers that I have heard. I don't know if I am ever gonna play it. Story and characters were the only thing I remember now after these many years and if they have f***ed it up then I don't have anything to look forward to me. :cry:

6 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Why but? 

Some wants to turn off the gore. Which is unavoidable in this game, lol.

1. Was getting spoiled from multiple directions anyway. Cant avoid with a game of this popularity.

2. It'll be a long time till I play it. No console right now and no plans to get one for a yeat at least idk.

5 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Also, the blood spatters look nice and realistic.

That's what I said when I killed my first runner. 

The blood on ground and splatters on other objects is soo realistic and importantly it stays there and dosen't fade off.

32 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

People finally understanding all the 4chan golf club memes that we've suffered for a month :lol: 

Spoiler

But didn't it become obvious soon after the game started? One, Ellie is not that close to Dina to make her go psycho "I'll kill them all". Two, as soon as Abby is introduced she talks about going after a guy. It was still perfectly executed by ND and gave the right chills. What I find really funny is that people had guessed this was going to happen right after that first reveal trailer (With Ellie playing the guitar and Joel's ghostly figure walking through the door), and then ND spent the next 4 years trying hard to throw people off of this plot point that gets revealed literally in the first couple of hours.

16 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

That's what I said when I killed my first runner. 

The blood on ground and splatters on other objects is soo realistic and importantly it stays there and dosen't fade off.

Yup.

YW001BA.png

6 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Seeing this thread i suddenly feel the need for 7.1 surround sound system, PS4 Pro and 55 inch 4K HDR OLED TV :fear:

65" LG C9 here. Bought it last week and completly unaware of TLoU II release date. And now can you imagine!

The Game feels like a Heaven.

But Yes, I also feel....   RDR 2 is mindblowing. The attention to detail is the best I have seen in an Open World Game which is as good as TLoU II and in some parts better. Imagine how much R* worked hard for that.

Playing two of the probable best Games of this Gen is the feeling I can never explain. One on Xbox One X and the Other on PS4 Pro both connected to on OLED.

Thank You God, ND & R*

Fired it up !! Played couple of hours, good vibes overall...

Just came to this thread to say my PS Pro fan is hardly making any noise, I have GOW edition console Btw...and I definitely noticed  how even GoW game which used to make loud noise on my old Pro suddenly became quiet when played on this... not sure if it changes later.. but rocksolid till now.. 

@HarishProGamer - How much for the C9 Bro? Assume you are in Blore.. where did you pick up, please PM me.