WhiteWolf

The Last of Us Part II

32 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

People finally understanding all the 4chan golf club memes that we've suffered for a month :lol: 

Spoiler

But didn't it become obvious soon after the game started? One, Ellie is not that close to Dina to make her go psycho "I'll kill them all". Two, as soon as Abby is introduced she talks about going after a guy. It was still perfectly executed by ND and gave the right chills. What I find really funny is that people had guessed this was going to happen right after that first reveal trailer (With Ellie playing the guitar and Joel's ghostly figure walking through the door), and then ND spent the next 4 years trying hard to throw people off of this plot point that gets revealed literally in the first couple of hours.

16 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

That's what I said when I killed my first runner. 

The blood on ground and splatters on other objects is soo realistic and importantly it stays there and dosen't fade off.

Yup.

YW001BA.png

6 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Seeing this thread i suddenly feel the need for 7.1 surround sound system, PS4 Pro and 55 inch 4K HDR OLED TV :fear:

65" LG C9 here. Bought it last week and completly unaware of TLoU II release date. And now can you imagine!

The Game feels like a Heaven.

But Yes, I also feel....   RDR 2 is mindblowing. The attention to detail is the best I have seen in an Open World Game which is as good as TLoU II and in some parts better. Imagine how much R* worked hard for that.

Playing two of the probable best Games of this Gen is the feeling I can never explain. One on Xbox One X and the Other on PS4 Pro both connected to on OLED.

Thank You God, ND & R*

Fired it up !! Played couple of hours, good vibes overall...

Just came to this thread to say my PS Pro fan is hardly making any noise, I have GOW edition console Btw...and I definitely noticed  how even GoW game which used to make loud noise on my old Pro suddenly became quiet when played on this... not sure if it changes later.. but rocksolid till now.. 

@HarishProGamer - How much for the C9 Bro? Assume you are in Blore.. where did you pick up, please PM me.

50 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Seeing this thread i suddenly feel the need for 7.1 surround sound system, PS4 Pro and 55 inch 4K HDR OLED TV :fear:

My setup is ready for next gen. I'm just short on PS5/XSX. :P

39 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Just came to this thread to say my PS Pro fan is hardly making any noise

I'm on base PS4 and that is also making far less noise than how people were anticipating. 

7 hours ago, roun90 said:

Why salty gif? I'm sure it's a good game. Just telling not to pay attention to Metacritic User score at all (Frankly, people should have learned this a long time back)

Bro I meant all user scores on meta are salty

Seattle dayum :O

ND just blew it there.Ma eyes :O

About to reach TV Station.

Havent used a single bomb yet. Meele is so satisfying. M trying to disfigure as many heads as possible :P

Animations dear me. Its spectacular. The character of companion to ellie has grown so much and i am starting to like the character now. Brilliant performance there. 

Trying to avoid confrontations and use as less bullets as possible. Kills are Glorious. AI is very good this time. Ammo is pretty low on supply on hards but its managable. 

Also the trip mines section was pretty good. You cant see them properly like how it should be in an overgrown area.

The vegetation is absolutely spectacular :panic:

Edited by hope

Just now, hope said:

Trying to avoid confrontations and use as less bullets as possible. Kills are Glorious. AI is very good this time. 

I was also thinking of playing as stealthily as possible throughout the game but Abby the thicc bitch has ruined my plan. 

Now I'm going in all gun blazing. I want their blood on my boots. These f**kers deserve painful death.