WhiteWolf

The Last of Us Part II

I am thinking someone magically turned my PS4 pro into PS5.
The game looks unbelievable. The hair tech is never seen before. And facial expressions are the best yet. Also the story, damn them feels. Combat is visceral.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

20200620-154118.jpg

Getting there... oh this wait!

I think you're gonna have a blast with the game's audio. Hearing the clickers sound with bass will be something, lel.

Where's your PS4?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

I am thinking someone magically turned my PS4 pro into PS5.
The game looks unbelievable. The hair tech is never seen before. And facial expressions are the best yet. Also the story, damn them feels. Combat is visceral.

I'm thinking if ND can do this with a 7 year old system. Think what they can achieve with the powerhouse called PS5. 

I can't wait to see their new IP. 

Mark my words, their next IP will be based on SUPERHEROES.  

1 minute ago, Heaven Angel said:

I'm thinking if ND can do this with a 7 year old system. Think what they can achieve with the powerhouse called PS5. 

I can't wait to see their new IP. 

Mark my words, their next IP will be based on SUPERHEROES.  

There are lot of hints littered in tlou2 which suggests their new ip.

12 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

I think you're gonna have a blast with the game's audio. Hearing the clickers sound with bass will be something, lel.

Where's your PS4?

Haha... getting ready for the heart attack! :wOOtjumpy:

The PS4 is on the rightside table (not in photograph). Along with my other setups.

Its not 9.5 but definitely not 3.4. A solid 8 so far.

Those are spam posts by salty morons angry that the game is not designed exactly the way they wanted.

The same happended with FF7 remake with fans of the original spamming low scores simply because its not turn based.

All those chain link fences and tall barricades with the overgrown environs in the Seattle QZ are reminding me of Jurassic Park 3.

A pack of Velociraptors or a Spinosaurus definitely wouldn't feel out of place :P

Case in point:

qi3DAsA.jpg

Look at that and tell me they're not holding a T-Rex in there.

Edited by STICK3Rboy

I really don't understand this hate, seriously! Why can't people just get the game, play and enjoy it? In a time like this when the world outside is a hazardous chaos why not just sit back and cherish a masterpiece? We are lucky in way we can do so.

But no, that is too difficult an ask! Better is to go online and post some hammy trash reviews and then spit nonsense over a game. Morons. You don't like a game, fair enough. But spend some time with it at least. Half of these reviews which call the game botched, I doubt the reviewers even bought the game and played it in the first place.

There was this game many years ago which came out called "Hidden & Dangerous". I don't if people still remember it here. I played it in my school years. The game was a solid title but it was incredibly buggy (crash problems). But then people got past that and played the game irrespective of it. Now, I understand games these days with such bugs won't be tolerated because now we have come to expect a certain level of polish in titles that are released. But what I'm essentially saying is, when that layer of bugs were guided past in Hidden and Dangerous the core game was good and that's what gamers back in the day delved into.

Sad to see such bashful hate from people these days. Such trolls need to be put back in their cages with their chastity locks. Any further entertainment denied.

• Like 1