Jump to content

The Last of Us Part II


WhiteWolf
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, WhiteWolf said:

Odyssey is massive. Drop it for now and play Tlou 2 before it gets spoiled 

 

It already got spoiled for me. Due to some google news feed article (that 1 major spoiler only) which is why I planned to play it a bit later initially but now I don't think I would be waiting any longer so after Odyssey and its dlc will begin this. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

 

I've been playing the game with resources on Hard and I've always had plenty of ammo. So much so that sometimes I wasn't even able to pick up ammo that was lying around because I was already full :mellow:

 

I've set resources and AI on Survivor and everything else on hard. The enemies never ever drop ammo, and when you do find them in drawers and stuff, they're like 1 or 2 bullets. Missing headshots breaks your heart :lol: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, rAgHaV said:

 

It already got spoiled for me. Due to some google news feed article (that 1 major spoiler only) which is why I planned to play it a bit later initially but now I don't think I would be waiting any longer so after Odyssey and its dlc will begin this. 

So some leaks were fake

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, CarbonCore said:

I've set resources and AI on Survivor and everything else on hard. The enemies never ever drop ammo, and when you do find them in drawers and stuff, they're like 1 or 2 bullets. Missing headshots breaks your heart :lol: 

 

Yeah, I think Survivor is the difficulty this is meant to be played on if you need some challenge. I've been playing with AI on Survivor and everything else on Hard and I'm finding the difficulty to be a little tame when compared to the first one.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

@moderators 

 

Are we allowed to openly post that - 

  Reveal hidden contents

Abby is playable character

 in this thread?

 

Rather not. That was a neat little surprise and it's better for it to stay that way for people who haven't played the game yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

 

Yeah, I think Survivor is the difficulty this is meant to be played on if you need some challenge. I've been playing with AI on Survivor and everything else on Hard and I'm finding the difficulty to be a little tame when compared to the first one.

 

All Survivor on first run is a bit overwhelming, which is why I dropped the rest to hard. Maybe on NG+ when you have enough health and crafting skills and stuff.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Went to discuss this game in the spoiler thread... but some of the comments there are very disappointing. Felt like I walked into 4chan or something

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, hope said:

Hell yeah baby :wOOtjumpy:

 

I was like yessssss. Thought game would end,it had everything signaling the end and then we go again :wOOtjumpy:

I am just starting this section now..

 

Kind of tired to be honest. Took a break for two hours to reflect on all the things that happened..

 

Left in a state of misery at this moment. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just finished the game, 22 hours and its absolutely the best game Ive played since God of War. 

 

They took some really difficult decisions but I loved almost everything.

 

I want to talk spoilers, how do I add a spoiler tag on here?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...