Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Oceans 12 Twelve

oh , are you from tamil nadu?

Did I say tamilnadu..? I mentioned India.. And regarding pin point accuracies that you expect from a game.. :doh: gaming Chhod do as everything is make believe.. It's not how accurate is the presentation it's more about how well it is presented that its believable.. Do you think there are towers as shown in uc4 with bell ringing puzzles and basements opening at the sound of bells..?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

if that demo was in south india(most probably Tamil Nadu), then ND failed miserably. Language, cloths, architecture ,none of it felt like Tamil nadu. It was not set in a Muslim neighborhood either since there were hindu deitie posters and statues

1000% agreed.

Did I say tamilnadu..? I mentioned India.. And regarding pin point accuracies that you expect from a game.. :doh: gaming Chhod do as everything is make believe.. It's not how accurate is the presentation it's more about how well it is presented that its believable.. Do you think there are towers as shown in uc4 with bell ringing puzzles and basements opening at the sound of bells..?

i was being sarcastic. Anyway, make believe need some authenticity as well. You cannot just put whatever you want, there should be some kind of relevance. You cannot just put a Dravidian style architecture in Gujarat and say its just make believe

Edited by sudarsan

There aren't bells that open basements? Dafuq man. Damn even UC4 was a massive fail :(

i was being sarcastic. Anyway, make believe need some authenticity as well. you cannot just put whatever you want, there should be some practicality and relevance. You cannot just put a Dravidian style architecture in Gujarat and say it just make believe

They have the liberty to do so Bro.. They never say that they are accurate.. We only notice this as its in India..

If given a thought the whole plot of finding libertalia falls flat.. It bothered me a bit too that such a colony was never spotted by anyone in all this years.. Saala ek aat plane toh Upar se gaya Hi hoga.. [emoji14]

They have the liberty to do so Bro.. They never say that they are accurate.. We only notice this as its in India..

If given a thought the whole plot of finding libertalia falls flat.. It bothered me a bit too that such a colony was never spotted by anyone in all this years.. Saala ek aat plane toh Upar se gaya Hi hoga.. [emoji14]

libertalia is totally a fiction, there is no prove that it actually exists. so they have all the liberty but when you are depicting an actual location that exists even today you don't have the same level of liberty

lol there's drones bombing the sh*t out of some Indian town and we're discussing why locals are not wearing lungis.

It is far from authentic, but they try their best to get it as close as possible while also staying in fantasy world.

No place for this nonsense here mate :ranting:

lol there's drones bombing the sh*t out of some Indian town and we're discussing why locals are not wearing lungis.

It is far from authentic, but they try their best to get it as close as possible while also staying in fantasy world.

:rofl:

So true. Was about to post what Sobbi did. Even here in Delhi there are no designated areas for Hindus/ Muslims/Sikhs , so obviously we would expect the same from a developed state like Tamil Nadu which is one of the preferred states for IT companies.

And who cares what language they are speaking? I could,'t care less if they were speaking russian. The game should be fun and that's what is important.

Edited by playstationdude

BC Rajnikanth ko bhi daalo game mai. Lets make it authentic .

so you brought something completely out of the blue which has very little relevance to this topic because you don't have anything valid to say?

:rofl:

So true. Was about to post what Sobbi did. Even here in Delhi there are no designated areas for Hindus/ Muslims/Sikhs , so obviously we would expect the same from a developed state like Tamil Nadu which is one of the preferred states for IT companies.

And who cares what language they are speaking? I could,'t care less if they were speaking russian. The game should be fun and that's what is important.

can you get anymore defensive than that.

Next time ND will put a game in Pakistan speaking Malayalam and fans will eat that sh*t up.

ND fans are the biggest cocksuckers on this planet :lol:

Btw there are muslim, jain and every other community neighborhood all around India

Edited by sudarsan

libertalia is totally a fiction, there is no prove that it actually exists. so they have all the liberty but when you are depicting an actual location that exists even today you don't have the same level of liberty

Libertalia is fiction but even in that fictional world it's hard to not stumble upon such large colony.. Anyways I am done with this now.. I can see it can bother you of you are from southern India..

But my advise take it lightly enjoy the game for what it is.. :)