CM Sunny

I know it's a bit early but I just got mine so i thought I'll do the honors.

Merry Christmas in advance to you Senor Santa. Thanks for the wallet set, I feel adult now :P
The box didn't mention your name so please reveal yourself :cheers:

8ateCwV.jpg

:panic::walkman: WOW!! Will once again start listening to Ellie playing that guitar again n again now :clapping:

HWKdBgE.png

ngAZXdS.png

Thanks a lot, Merry Christmas and a very happy new year to you too. I've hidden your name so it remains secret to your banta(s) in the coming years. I know your name but can't figure out who you are here @ IVG. Please reveal yourself. :)

:panic::walkman: WOW!! Will once again start listening to Ellie playing that guitar again n again now :clapping:

Thanks a lot, Merry Christmas and a very happy new year to you too. I've hidden your name so it remains secret to your banta(s) in the coming years. I know your name but can't figure out who you are here @ IVG. Please reveal yourself. :)

hmmmmm

Well you are supposed to reveal who your Santa is.. Dont see any harm in revealing the name..

Eventually it'll updated in the thread anywayz..

^^ No no, in the note that came with the gift, his real name is there not the name he is using @ IVG. Right now i could not figure out who he is..but if i reveal his name.... then in the coming years, it will be much easier for his banta to figure out who he is @ IVG... No harm, i agree, but will take away the fun of guessing who he is ... :)

^^ No no, in the note that came with the gift, his real name is there not the name he is using @ IVG. Right now i could not figure out who he is..but if i reveal his name.... then in the coming years, it will be much easier for his banta to figure out who he is @ IVG... No harm, i agree, but will take away the fun of guessing who he is ... :)

Whoaaa.Are you an Engineer?

My Banta should be getting his gifts today. Courier is out for delivery. Hope he likes the gifts

Hi Mohit ! Sorry, a tad late in opening the gifts, but thanks a ton for the wonderful stuff. I loved the GN and Lego is one of my absolute favorite movies. Receiving a card after a LONG time and it feels lovely !

lt3iT88.jpg

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year ! :)

Hi Mohit ! Sorry, a tad late in opening the gifts, but thanks a ton for the wonderful stuff. I loved the GN and Lego is one of my absolute favorite movies. Receiving a card after a LONG time and it feels lovely !

lt3iT88.jpg

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year ! :)

Glad you liked it [emoji4]

Hey but that is a blu ray... Not done.

Neat stuff.

Yeah couldn't find Lego Movie VCD [emoji14]

Archived