CM Sunny

2sGtNE2.jpg

Got another awesome gift from my santa. Looks like hope is my santa (from the gift message). Thanks hope for the gifts :) . Merry Christmas to you :cheers::wave:
Merry Christmas bro. Hope you liked the gifts.

There is one more coming your way. Should be there by Tuesday i think :)

Thanks hemanth got this, had got it earlier but collected today as I was out of town. Its awesome and will find its rightful place in my den, thanks a ton.

606f6394ef55d33b91c510d562e6987a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

50mm prime is all you need dawg. Compose with your feet. I dont care if you gotta snap a tiger, get in that bitches enclosure if you have to. :P

There are shots that are possible only with telephotos.

It's either that or jump into lakes and tiger enclosures like you said.

Anyway, mini heart attack done. I'd get a 50mm 1.8 prime if I had any money, lol.

OMG got another one. :wub:

http://imgur.com/6crU28A

I got the note this time but no IVG username, only real name. Who is it? :kisstogether:

I'll reveal myself with the last gift.

Oh wait never mind :P

Merry Christmas Afty, hope you have a great festive week :cheers::hug:

I was worried that you might already have that book, hope you didn't. Wanted to get a prime subscription instead but couldn't find the option. Anyways one last small gift in tow and it's done. Hope you like them, that book is right up your alley :)

It's hard when the banta has varied interest, so had to rely on intuition. Glad you like it, do check out the missing missy chapter, it's a riot.

Let me know when you get the last gift, it was suppose to arrive first :suicide:

Thanks hemanth got this, had got it earlier but collected today as I was out of town. Its awesome and will find its rightful place in my den, thanks a ton.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ya i know ,saw it on facebook :P

Glad u liked it :cheers:

Harry_Potter_and_the_Cursed_Child_Specia

Got my last gift from hope(Santa).Thank you for giving this wonderful book it will bring back my childhood memories

No Real Photo? :P

Thank god you know the Potter Universe.I was hesitant to give this as i didnt know you knew it or not.

Hope you liked all gifts.Merry Christmas and a happy new year :)

Enjoy :drunk:

Archived