CM Sunny

Yup, got the gift...was recovering from the shock... :surprise: It will be a long post.

g2AOG0E.png

Excellent stalking skills, have more than a dozen PS4 games but not this one. I dont sell my games but this...this game will always be special for me. And hand written card FTW.... :majesty::makeout:

SllgIQC.png

B6yBNJ0.png

Yes, i've one issue...this is just too much man, feeling a bit embarrassed now, to accept so many gifts.

Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you and your family. As far as mine new year is concerned you have done enuf to ensure its the happiest.

Now regarding my guess...had a lot of free time in office last week :P Out of 37 participants, crossed the ones not in Mumbai, then those who are using their real name here..then those who have mentioned their website/twitter link in their profile...then checked the posts for others, someone else has mentioned their real name in some post :P lastly only 2 were left, guessed its you from ur steam id :)

Oh so it was my steam id :fap: I thought you guessed it from my Instagram id or from my Twitter account feed cause those are the only ones I remember having Mr.Copyright as an user id. Totally forgot about Steam since I don't game on PC anymore. :scarerun:

After going through your posts found out that you wanted to play Witcher 3 and since now when you have picked up a PS4 Pro I thought there is no other better game to gift than Witcher 3 GOTY edition and Steel Series Siberia headset. Actually what ever I was thinking to gift you had already been bought by you. -_- Just was hoping that you haven't already picked these up yet. :)

The spirit of Christmas is all about the spirit of giving.

My Eyes Sparkled with Joy. It is the Last Guardian Steelbook Edition OMG :wOOtjumpy:

Thank you 100so much :cry: I was gonna play it in Jan 1st week while on Holidays but not buy it. Would have rented for few days due to cash crunch :P This is a Special game to me and you made it even more special man :cry:

Got Mafia 3 Stellcase and an awesome 2K17 Tee :majesty:

Cant thank you much. I am overwhelmed man. Please Reveal yourself bro :)

2iuw1s7.jpg

11bhoon.jpg

Just got my gifts, thanks hemanth, sorry souled store ruined your surprise.

The tshirt goes on a long long drive tomorrow itself

e7fdbe7fe3681a676425289fb35c98c3.jpge4ec19dab6eb6604cc74e16862c5f957.jpgf1d05d67b0d0d0a9cc3cd6600e59dea6.jpgec00136716f07d7740a6e199c5ed3005.jpg53e7f21105895e6102092da06918d616.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just got my gifts, thanks hemanth, sorry souled store ruined your surprise.

The tshirt goes on a long long drive tomorrow itself

haha ya i had mentioned in the mail not to call you up in case there's a issue.......but nevertheless, glad u liked it

there's one more incoming :)

wish you and your family a Merry Christmas :cheers:

haha ya i had mentioned in the mail not to call you up in case there's a issue.......but nevertheless, glad u liked it

there's one more incoming :)

wish you and your family a Merry Christmas :cheers:

Thanks mate, wish you and your family merry xmas and happy new year as well.. :)

i hope your PC is ready, and those headphones deliver the personal experience you need to play the games in surround sound.

I really hope that you drink, that is one part i did not know, and could not do much research on, but i am hoping you do, or you and your friends can have coke shots while partying.

Did not wanted to do something around man u as i am told that you only receive man u gifts :)

Merry xmas and a happy new year to you and your family.

Archived