PSN US vs PSN INDIA

Sushant Vasishta

24 minutes ago, varundbest said:

A $20 PSN card is costing around 1700-1800 on Amazon

Try play-asia , cdkeys and a plethora of other sites. Last year picked up 3 UK psplus subs for 7.3k from cdkeys so I'm good till 2020. Also got a £50 top up for 4k earlier this year. Look around. There are good offers pretty often.

Bought Indian PS Plus for 12 months last night, i guess i fked up bad... PSN Sales thread is filled with deals for US PSN and it would've costed be lesser...

It's ok mate, don't stress out. You can still buy all the games from US PSN from the cheap psn wallet method. [emoji6]

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Just now, Dracula said:

It's ok mate, don't stress out. You can still buy all the games from US PSN from the cheap psn wallet method. emoji6.png

Cheaper with PS+ and I don't get Cloud saves now (Since US is my main account)

1 minute ago, Dracula said:

My deepest sympathies go out to you dude. emoji17.png

Any idea on how to get a Refund? It says i can do that with 14 days of buying.

6 minutes ago, varundbest said:

Cheaper with PS+ and I don't get Cloud saves now (Since US is my main account)

At least you can still copy saves to USB unless thats no longer allowed. Next year when this plus expires get US plus. Don't get lost in the what if. 

9 minutes ago, varundbest said:

Any idea on how to get a Refund? It says i can do that with 14 days of buying.

I never tried refunding anything at Sony India myself with baboons sitting there. But give it a try, they might just listen and give you refund.

Tell us how it goes, it's worth a try.

Just now, Dracula said:

Very nice , what's the reason you gave them?

I'm a simple guy and like to keep things straight and simple.

"I bought a 12 months subscription of Playstation Plus only to realize that Indian PSN Store Sucks compared to virtually any other region's store. I would like to have a refund on that."

• 1 month later...

Hi, just recently bought the PS4 Slim and jumped from pc to console for the first time. I hear US PSN plus is better, but how do you create a us account and what type of payment methods will work on them?

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Congrats. t7YTTcM.png

As for PSN, I'd suggest you do the following for best value.

• Have an account on all major regions. US/EU/local. You can create accounts anytime and it doesn't require a valid address. This will give you the freedom to buy from any region as long you have a valid payment method. 
  • Every region requires a valid payment mode in order to buy. Say if you want to buy from NA PSN, you need a valid NA CC. Same goes to other regions.
  • In case you don't have a valid payment method, you can still buy PSN credit from a 3rd party and use it during a sale. 

If you don't have NA CC or access to get NA credit, I'd suggest you stick to your local region. This will allow you to buy using your local CC. 

PSN Plus games usually don't differ between regions. If you rely on physical media for games, you can stick with your local region.

For digital sales, just use alternate NA account to buy stuff and play from your main account.

• 1 month later...
On 9/3/2017 at 9:53 AM, Aruban said:

Hi, just recently bought the PS4 Slim and jumped from pc to console for the first time. I hear US PSN plus is better, but how do you create a us account and what type of payment methods will work on them?

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

just select country USA and do select tax free state like google tax free state of usa

only usa credit card wil work on usa ac or else u have to buy psn wallet code to top up wallet 

Archived