PSN US vs PSN INDIA

Sushant Vasishta

just select country USA and do select tax free state like google tax free state of usa
only usa credit card wil work on usa ac or else u have to buy psn wallet code to top up wallet 
What if i do not have a US/UK cc?

Sent from my Z1 using Tapatalk

US PSN is best because of the deals and HK is the cheapest(2300).
If you buy a lot of digital games, NA Psn is the way to go, otherwise HK is the best deal.
Ok.. Il go with the NA one. How do i buy it if I do not have a US CC?
Can i buy it from any other wallet?
Or indian card perhaps?

On 10/30/2017 at 3:07 PM, BoRa28 said:

Or indian card perhaps?

pm me for usa psn code  i will provide you wallet pop up code for cheap price 

• 4 months later...

am having some issue with US account and needed your input guys.
So i have a US account as primary and all my games are there but now some physical games are coming with DLC codes that work with indian account only and do not get shared to other logged in accounts. Final fantasy XV Royal edition for example.
i rarely buy digital stuff and prefer physical games only. what should i do. should i switch to Indian PSN? is it better now? i can't maintain 2 accounts as i have a vita as well and it doesn't support multiple logins and i really want those trophies. TIA

1 hour ago, Dark1211 said:

am having some issue with US account and needed your input guys.
So i have a US account as primary and all my games are there but now some physical games are coming with DLC codes that work with indian account only and do not get shared to other logged in accounts. Final fantasy XV Royal edition for example.
i rarely buy digital stuff and prefer physical games only. what should i do. should i switch to Indian PSN? is it better now? i can't maintain 2 accounts as i have a vita as well and it doesn't support multiple logins and i really want those trophies. TIA

On ps4 you can have multiple accounts. So if you have a game which has dlc codes which work on Indian PSN, you can redeem and download it from there And it will work when you play from your US Account as well once they have been installed. 

But the same doesnt hold for vita. as you can at a time have only 1 account on it. Which is a bummer though. 

Just now, Nathan.Drake said:

On ps4 you can have multiple accounts. So if you have a game which has dlc codes which work on Indian PSN, you can redeem and download it from there And it will work when you play from your US Account as well once they have been installed. 

But the same doesnt hold for vita. as you can at a time have only 1 account on it. Which is a bummer though. 

yes most dlcs do work but some are not working. for example, FFXV or Dark souls 3.

Just now, Dark1211 said:

yes most dlcs do work but some are not working. for example, FFXV or Dark souls 3.

You should be able to redeem it from your Indian account if the original game and the codes are from India region, In general the game and add on needs to be from same region in order to work. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/30/2017 at 3:07 PM, BoRa28 said:

Or indian card perhaps?

You can buy wallet card from Amazon.com with your Indian Credit card. Make sure you buy the 1:1 card so that it won't cost you higher. Here is link to the 10$ card, it costs 9.99$. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GAC1D2G . This is afaik the easiest and cheapest way to buy US Psn games from India.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived