Thank god! I found this forum.

manusingh4646

Hello guys, Namaste!

I am newbie here and stopped by to really appreciate the members of the community and the owners for this established forum. I was looking for a Indian forum because fb and whatsapp is allover our country's people that we literally forgot the forums. I am a true game love and I proudly feel like gaming is my life. Orignally, I am mecahnical engineer but my passion for gaming diverted my interest to find a career into this. Anyway, thats it for now. I'll be looking to discuss upcoming games (I literally dream about next God of War) and if possible, drop some walkthroughs.

Thanks folks

Lol. Looks like you didn't see the dark side of this forum [emoji317]

Guys, Naya murga [emoji317]

The dark side is what made me a permanent member of this forum. Its almost like i felt the power and got drawn into the dark side.

So you're really excited about God of War 4? So i assume you have a PS4? And do you also have a girlfriend?

Dude chill. You gotta give the man a few months here before you get all creepy on him. :P

Too bad not a single girl is a part of this forum. Girl gamers in India is a non existent category.

cleary you havent met pinkmonster here on the forums

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived