Why no PS4 Pro Launch in India ?

Julyderek

Why has the PS4 Pro not yet been launched in India ? No date for launch is yet even announced.

Why are Indian gamers been ignored when the PS4 Pro has been launched in countries like Russia ?

Anyone interested in this ? We can send a Petition to Andrew House - CEO of Sony Interactive Entertainment.

Regards,

Lot to do with sale forecasting, i guess? As you see, just not gaming consoles, 4K TV's meeting all the requirements to run a Pro are far and few in India. With the kind of purchasing power Indians have and even the percentage of disposable income, compared to developed economies, an individual may have, I personally don't see a lot of Pro's selling in coming months

And we still do not have Xbox One S in India.

XB1 hasn't done great in India, while the legacy models have been discontinued everywhere else, there is a huge unsold inventory of XB1 still left in India, owing to which Microsoft has expanded its Retailing channels from online only (Earlier, these were Amazon exclusives but later, other sites were authorised too-> Another example of expansion) to proper brick and mortar sellers

Ah, IE. They heard from a disty that the PS4 Pro and PS VR would be at IGS. So they simply assumed it would be out that the same time and ran with the story. By that logic, PS VR should have launched at IGX 2016 because it was there too :rofl:.

Exactly what I thought when I read that article.

Is dubai pal region, getting it for 1599 Aed.

Mostly they sell NTSC, be specific to the shopkeeper for a PAL version. I might also get one from Dubai as people regularly visit there for work.

Try visiting this shop

5fabc69ea73b325e014e39f8149d6ca6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

Archived