Star Wars: Battlefront II

Heaven Angel

r2xNugn.jpg

The ambitious sequel is being co-developed by DICE, Criterion and Motive.

The follow-up is due to release holiday 2017, with EA mentioning the addition of a single player campaign to the sequel. It also said the new Battlefront game has "more heroes and characters" than the original game, and takes place not only in multiple locations, but also across multiple eras within the Star Wars universe.

More details soon.

Edited by Heaven Angel

Bull sh*t Again. How many games like this are out there now. 5-6 Hours ka story hoga aur phir maaro ek dusre ko goli MP mein. Same old crap in a new skin just like gta5 and fifa :ack:

You keep bashing GTA in every thread. :lol:

takes place not only in multiple locations, but also across multiple eras within the Star Wars universe.

Hope this means different smaller campaigns like battlefield 1. I quite enjoyed the campaigns in BF1.

Wtf are you talking about. Gta 5 is reskinned crap?? 5 to 6 hours story??

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Reskined crap is gta5.What is gta5 tell me? Whats different from gta4 or whats different from San Andreas? . A new city, some new annoying characters and some cool sh*t to do. Boring Generic same old crap missions. 5-6 hours story is for games like bf1 and tf2, etc.

Anyways lets take it to GTA5 Topic.

Reskined crap is gta5.What is gta5 tell me? Whats different from gta4 or whats different from San Andreas? . A new city, some new annoying characters and some cool sh*t to do. Boring Generic same old crap missions. 5-6 hours story is for games like bf1 and tf2, etc.

So, i can say the same thing about GT?

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I'm on your side on this.

Bull sh*t Again. How many games like this are out there now. 5-6 Hours ka story hoga aur phir maaro ek dusre ko goli MP mein. Same old crap in a new skin just like gta5 and fifa :ack:

But you play racing games like they are somehow different? Same and always driving from A to B. gahDiIr.gif

• 2 months later...

Proper SP this time?

Can't wait to see how this will look on Scorpio.

Also curious to see if they purposely dumb down Scorpio version to maintain Parity with underpowered Pro coz of the marketing deal with Sony :P

What a great time to be a Star Wars fan! EA please don't screw this game.Rey :wub:

Jade Raymond team is making SP campaign I think

Edited by WhiteWolf