Destiny 2

Tyler

I'll make one around Beyond Light launch.

___

BURN BRIGHT, NEW LIGHT

Starting November 10, players will start in the same way that most all of us have. A Ghost will be on the hunt for their Guardian, they’ll stumble upon you, and they’ll revive you for the first time. What’s different now is that you won’t immediately find a ship. Rather, you’ll stumble into another Guardian in the wild.  

JJ_Steppes01.jpg?cv=3983621215&av=151343

As a new player, you’ll spend your first few missions getting acquainted with the state of the world in Destiny 2. You’ll have opportunity to take a few weapons out for a spin, find  engrams to try different armor and see our progression systems, and have some time to learn how to navigate the user interface to understand quests, bounties, collections, and more. All of this will happen before you set foot in the Tower, and our hope is that this refreshed New Light experience will give a much warmer welcome to Guardians as they play Destiny 2 for the first time.  

JJ_ForgottenShore01.jpg?cv=3983621215&av

MOD MODIFICATIONS 

• All of the weapon-oriented armor mods (i.e. Hand Cannon Loader, Fusion Rifle Ammo Finder, etc.) have been changed to be Any Energy Type. 
  • All mods that have an Enhanced version of that mod (i.e. Enhanced Hand Cannon Loader) have had the base mods’ efficacy increased to match that of the Enhanced version of the mod. 
  • Some mods have moved to different slots to create more competition for mod sockets across armor pieces (for example, the Fast Ready mods have moved to the Arms socket). 
  • Starting in Season 12, the Last Wish, Garden of Salvation, and the upcoming Beyond Light raid armors will now drop with a fifth, dedicated armor mod socket that is exclusively for the mods related to that raid. 
  • Anti-Taken mods from Last Wish will only function in the Last Wish raid. 
  • Anti-Hive mods from the Leviathan Raid will be deprecated. 
  • Anti-Fallen raid mods from Scourge of the Past will be deprecated. 
  • All armor released in Beyond Light and Season 12, all Last Wish and Garden of Salvation armor acquired starting in Season 12, and all Armor 2.0 Exotic armor pieces (including those already possessed by players) will have a Combat style mod socket. In Season 12, this socket will accept all Charged with Light and Warmind Cell mods.  
  • All Armor 2.0 armor acquired during Seasons 8-11 have had their Seasonal mod sockets replaced with a single, unified Legacy mod socket that can socket all Charged with Light mods, all Warmind Cell mods, all Nightmare Hunt mods, all Garden of Salvation mods, and all Last Wish mods. 

LAUNCH TIME

Destiny 2 will be taken offline for maintenance at 7 PM PST (Pacific Standard Time) on November 9, 2020, and will remain offline until November 10, 2020, at 9 AM PST. 

That's some really good changes. A warm welcome to new light players and those who were suffering this complex mechanism. 

@Joe Cool The player count is increasing day by day, I feel you should start asap and make an ACTIVE CLAN so that people will start joining and we'll have enough players by the time BL releases.

3 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

This happens many times, i wonder why bungie hasn't fixed it yet.

If you are talking about the boss damage glitch, then I'm glad they haven't touched it since it helps a lot for people trying to do flawless completions..
We found that if you do good amount of damage fast enough, then the boss glitches out

unknown.png

The next generation optimized version of Destiny 2 will launch on December 8. While things like faster load times and cross-generation play will be available on November 10, we’re taking some more time on the following enhancements to ensure a smooth experience when playing Destiny 2 on your new devices. 

Finally console players will get to play the game on 60fps where it's meant to be played with faster load times and cross gen mp they'll feel blessed. 

Max FOV looks very stretched on sides when playing on bigger screens. 

Finally console players will get to play the game on 60fps where it's meant to be played with faster load times and cross gen mp they'll feel blessed. 

Max FOV looks very stretched on sides when playing on bigger screens. 
We still won't be able to play it on consoles

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Destiny 2 Beyond Light
  • KnackChap changed the title to Destiny 2