Destiny 2

Tyler

The best thing to happen is addition of Battle eye anti cheat.. Finally!!!!!!!!!!! :wOOtjumpy:

I like PvP a lot in this game but since Trials came out, it was so frustrating to play the game. There were cheaters everywhere.

Also icing on the cake is that they put trials behind paywall B)

any quick character boost item available on the store for a single character? I'm playing this after ages (last I played it was when Gambit was launched) I'm lagging behind my friends and really don't feel like grinding.

The only boost item I know is the one you can use to level up your secondary characters... Need something for the primary character

1 hour ago, psinide said:

any quick character boost item available on the store for a single character? I'm playing this after ages (last I played it was when Gambit was launched) I'm lagging behind my friends and really don't feel like grinding.

The only boost item I know is the one you can use to level up your secondary characters... Need something for the primary character

As far I know it depends on your power level and doesn't just boost to max level. 

Power Floor remains 1100.

Soft Cap is now 1270 (up from 1260).

Powerful Cap is now 1320 (up from 1310).

Hard Cap is now 1330 (up from 1320).

If you are below 1270, you should be able to get the booster.

Not worth it because it is just "blue items" power you are getting. It doesn't even save you actual grind part (powerful/pinnacles). 

Just do this week's seasonal stuff and you will get closer to powerful cap. 

People still playing.. have u got the Vex mythoclast?

Didn't play the raid last season and been playing the game again only now.. Completed the raid 3~4 times but no drops yet. People in my clan have 20~30 clears but still hasn't dropped for many of them too.

Other than that feels good to dust up & use the 1k voices again. Such a unique looking gun..

26 minutes ago, goDofWar_skr said:

I haven't gotten mine yet. ? Couple of friends I know got theirs within 20 runs.

Completed the raid 3~4 times but no drops yet.

That would be rare to get within 3-4 runs. The drop rate is very low. 

Other than that feels good to dust up & use the 1k voices again. Such a unique looking gun..

Yeah, fusion/lfr are good this season. 

4 hours ago, goDofWar_skr said:

Didn't play the raid last season and been playing the game again only now.. Completed the raid 3~4 times but no drops yet. People in my clan have 20~30 clears but still hasn't dropped for many of them too.

Got mine in the 1st raid clear last season and was put in the vault as it was just a shadow of it's former self.

But in season 15 after all the buffs to fusion rifles, it's a beast and melts pretty much every thing.

This is without the catalyst and seasonal mods that will buff it to insane levels.

Definitely will be sticking with me this season just as Anarchy before it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

New dungeon was ok.. Was able to do it in a blind run

Dares of eternity is something similar to a menagerie I guess. The infinite heavy ammo buff definitely makes it fun but then I don't see myself grinding it that much.

The exotic weapons are good too.

Overall not bad for just Rs 549 :)

Dares of Eternity got boring fast. I guess these activities are just not good after a few days and definitely can't be done for months with how they have set it up with the loot. Why not just add specific loot. The RNG is too much for the time it takes with 0 challenge making it snoozefest. I kept getting shitty GL/shotgun/sword when all I wanted was Pulse. 

Menagerie still remains best. The combo of room rotations + specific loot grind + bonus + extras was very encouraging and fun to play even after months.

Haven't done the dungeon but am not expecting it to be better than Pit or Prophecy. I will check this week. ?

On 12/13/2021 at 2:07 PM, Joe Cool said:

Haven't done the dungeon but am not expecting it to be better than Pit or Prophecy. I will check this week. ?

It isn't better than Pit. The mechanics are meh.

But I prefer it more than prophecy. The prophecy design was such that 2nd encounter onwards it would give me a headache will all the spinning rooms n stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2021 at 3:16 PM, goDofWar_skr said:

The mechanics are meh.

Just did. I agree. I didn't like that servitor part. It kept falling out. ?

The entire dungeon same mechanics got a little tedious. Somehow boss was easiest. 

The Sparrow part was my favourite. The music made it so good. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • KnackChap changed the title to Destiny 2