Destiny 2

Tyler

3 hours ago, goDofWar_skr said:

One of the hardest triumph in game till now..
Desktop-Screenshot-2019-12-10-02-08-11-6

I did this few days back and the third encounter was :majesty:

I have plans to complete PoH solo flawless in future. Hopefully if season of dawn comes up with some broken mods :P

On 12/9/2019 at 3:45 PM, WhiteWolf said:

So i finally created a new character and started Destiny 2 on X and holyshit it's a brilliant game for those who having trouble sleeping sometimes. I played it for an hour and i passed out completely outcold. I woke after 2 hours really fresh.  Amazing stuff created by Bungie.  It's an medical achievement imo.

I like this game but this is savage :rofl:

1 hour ago, goDofWar_skr said:

Other than buying the new season pass in game using Silver, anywhere else I can get it from?

Did a mistake of not getting the Shadowkeep deluxe edition..

Nope. Only via silver now as they retired Shadowkeep deluxe edition. 

You can try your luck by trading with someone who has a copy. 

unknown.png

Thoughts on Season of Dawn:

Good:

• Weapons - very good compared to last season. Like way good and worth grinding for.
  • Meta - not much changed but good to see slight variety outside NF 950/980 and dungeons. Sidearms are fantastic. Wish Ender is amazing and hoping they don't fix it. It is better this way. 

Bad:

• Sundial - while it is better than VO, it is still not good. I was hoping for better bosses but they simply changed 1 move and that's it. Entire thing was just copy-pasted. Menagerie is way above and afraid they won't reach that level anytime soon or at all.
  • Armour and mods - bad. Not enough impact on mods to make people switch their master-worked gear nor the armor itself is worth running as it doesn't have any slot for hunt/dungeon mods... 
  • Story - no major progression. Saint-14 mission felt underwhelming and stupid time gating didn't help either. At this point just want Bungo to finish one story before moving to another.
  • Ritual weapons/grind - too easy and dead grind. Should go back to Pinnacles and make grind worthy. 

Overall - one step forward but two steps backward. If they are going with seasonal stuff, they need better activities to keep players busy. Time gating isn't a way to keep players busy. Sundial isn't good to last for 3 months. After February 4th (Empyrean Foundation and Inotam release), I don't see many hardcore players even touching Sundial once they get all required triumphs. 

5/10. Still fun chasing max power. Not much otherwise. 

Wishlist: 

• Minimum 1 strike per season
  • Minimum 1 dungeon per 2 seasons
  • Minimum 1 raid or at least lair per 2 seasons
  • Fix Gambit 
  • Upgrade old activities instead of abandoning - Menagerie could use new weapon/armor in loot pool; Reckoning could use Sundial type grind; EP more weapons/armor to grind. etc,.
  • Raids rotation weekly for pinnacles instead of just GoS every week
  • Pinnacle weapons return instead of Rituals 
  • Proper story progression without jumping to another - give me Uldren Sov 
  • Universal mod slot for exotic to use (seasonal) mods 
  • Freedom with weapon mods and not restrict to X weapon - example anti-barrier on all weapons instead of selected
  • Removal of affinity after masterwork to allow more variety and freedom instead of forcing for another grind just for affinity
  • Proper stat numbers on weapons instead of just bars and relying on 3rd party site

The game has so much potential to take it whole new level but something keeps holding it back. ?

Edited by Heaven Angel

• 4 weeks later...

Terrible season and looking worse in upcoming weeks. Sigh. ? 

3 hours ago, Django_3101 said:

Would anyone be willing to help me through shattered throne and other following quests for Izanagi burden sniper rifle? on PC

Is that your current step? 

What's your steam id? I'll run Shattered Throne and other stuff. 

32 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Terrible season and looking worse in upcoming weeks. Sigh. ? 

Is that your current step? 

What's your steam id? I'll run Shattered Throne and other stuff. 

Thanks Joe

my steam code is 

and yes, that is my current step. have no idea about shattered throne thing

Edited by Django_3101

On 12/21/2019 at 4:58 PM, Joe Cool said:

Raids rotation weekly for pinnacles instead of just GoS every week

This would be so much better.. 

Also a change in the loot pool for the pinnacle drops from the raid would be great. The first 3 encounter chests (+ another from challenge) always drops a weapon! Only the final chest has a chance for a gear item.. 
They should change this so that it can drop a weapon or gear from any of the chest throughout the raid.

Just now, goDofWar_skr said:

This would be so much better.. 

Also a change in the loot pool for the pinnacle drops from the raid would be great. The first 3 encounter chests (+ another from challenge) always drops a weapon! Only the final chest has a chance for a gear item.. 
They should change this so that it can drop a weapon or gear from any of the chest throughout the raid.

Sounds bad RNG but it does often drop weapon more than gear and that sucks big time when you are chasing power level cap. I lost count how many Bows and RECKLESS ORACLES dropped... But of course Pulse won't drop for me since I use it often. ? 

Garden-of-Salvation_Loot-Table_by_Niris.

All I need is class item to hit cap but 3 weeks and still no luck. ? 

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Destiny 2 Beyond Light
  • KnackChap changed the title to Destiny 2