Destiny 2

Tyler

5 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

The Enlightened Seal no longer requires the flawless GoS clear is awful change.

Really??
I couldn't login yesterday bcos clan people wanted to grind for the Bullet King in Div2..
Have to check it out myself after getting back home today..
That is the only thing I'm missing for my seal though :P

46 minutes ago, goDofWar_skr said:

Really??
I couldn't login yesterday bcos clan people wanted to grind for the Bullet King in Div2..
Have to check it out myself after getting back home today..
That is the only thing I'm missing for my seal though :P

Yep. They removed the Flawless shader from badge making it no longer requirement for seal. 

unknown.png

The highest I could reach was 4 wins with my clan group in the trials.. 

Man there are so sweaty teams we were coming up against.. Buttswiping shottys are so annoying to deal with! When you get 3 of them in the opponent it is better to just quit rather going completely mental dealing with them.. 
The matchmaking sucks! They said we will only be matched against people in the same level of wins as, us but that is clearly not the case. We have come against people in their last game when we were on our 2nd or 3rd game.

Also they have fcked up the connectivity so bad with this patch! We are now getting DCed all the time.. Anteater, Beaver etc all the time!
Unable to even do the raids anymore properly..

2 hours ago, goDofWar_skr said:

The matchmaking sucks! They said we will only be matched against people in the same level of wins as, us but that is clearly not the case. We have come against people in their last game when we were on our 2nd or 3rd game.

Matchmaking is so bad in this game it is hilarious. None of their system works as intended. Trials is neither card nor connection. All RNG still. Such a bummer really since there is some good fun to be had but then game decides to mm badly and ruin the mood. 

Trials full of apes. Way more sweaty than legend comps. 

If you thought trials was sweaty last week.. This week definitely takes the crown
Perfect map for shotty titan apes with zero skills. Just put on a mind benders + anteus ward and lets go aping. They will jump at you literally from anywhere.

I wonder what was so good in this new trials map that they had to bring it back from D1.
Playing on it literally gives me headache now. Such close quarters with so many corners. No proper open lanes for sniping.
This is just encouraging sweaty apes and there is no chance for average players to come out on top.

Last week reaching 5 wins was kind of doable and we had to give our best for the last 2 wins.. But this week it seems like we are not even cut out for the first game itself!

7 hours ago, goDofWar_skr said:

If you thought trials was sweaty last week.. This week definitely takes the crown
Perfect map for shotty titan apes with zero skills. Just put on a mind benders + anteus ward and lets go aping. They will jump at you literally from anywhere.

I wonder what was so good in this new trials map that they had to bring it back from D1.
Playing on it literally gives me headache now. Such close quarters with so many corners. No proper open lanes for sniping.
This is just encouraging sweaty apes and there is no chance for average players to come out on top.

Last week reaching 5 wins was kind of doable and we had to give our best for the last 2 wins.. But this week it seems like we are not even cut out for the first game itself!

It is going to be weekly rotation with Shotun/Sniper combo maps. All other guns simply don't have any place in the game sadly. 

Revoker/Disco Light or Spare/Mindbenders. Astral shotgun is very good for kinetic slot.

unknown.png

Apparently numbers already dropped heavily in trials. Like 10% made to 3 wins compared to 23% last week. 

• 2 months later...

Been 2+ weeks since I even bothered to login. A month on alt chars. The new season is SO BAD that even if they throw it away for free, people won't play it.

Bad: 

• The seasonal tower activity is downright depressing and awful. But let's force community to do 9 million for quest (which was bugged for couple of days - but that's just Destiny thing) just to realize no one is doing and they added x10 multiplier so it will be done. 
  • Lack of any good new weapon. All trash with even more trashy perks. To make things worse, let's nerf perks in coming seasons.
  • Lack of any grind and meaningful progression. Season after season, nothing "end game". 
  • Same 1 raid for entire year for pinnacles. Pretty sure we are not getting new raid next season. It will be there for September expansion launch. 
  • No seasonal ritual/pinnacle weapons. 
  • No good quest added. 
  • Guardian Games was so bad. Bounties into bounties. Bounty simulator. And the end prize...miniature statue at corner of the tower. 
  • The whole Almighty thing...nothing happened and now less than 2 weeks left for next season. 
  • LEGENDARY lost sectors - easily among the worst hyped thing in video game. Literally just lost sectors with champs thrown in... 

Average:

• Trials was fun at start but now just boring. People been hyping and waiting for this for 2+ years lmao. 
  • While GM NFs are just NFs with 1025 cap and more champs, at least it brings in some sort of team synergy which was cool to clear. Loot-wise it is terrible and bad return for your time as well when you can farm out 100k/Master NFs.
  • New mods are fun. But with Tyrant's Surge going away, it loses so much. They really have to add similar mod in next season.

Good:

• Can't think of anything good this season. 

Total trash. The quality keeps dropping with each season. No hopes for next season. 

Just did the GM nightfalls for the Conqueror seal which was kind of fun and challenging..
Trials was complete flop with the amount of cheaters! Some of my clan mates decided to buy the cheat for about $30 a month and got their Flawless seals done. I didn't even bother with that.. 
Only got a couple of runs done because sometimes they needed a 3rd and were afraid to recruit from discord LFG fearing someone might report. But that got boring very fast and they too gained confidence flaunting the cheats since no one was getting banned as far I have seen..
Current state of PvP is absolutely horrible, atleast in the asian servers.. Can't find a single game without cheaters!
Glad that I didn't buy the season pass this time

Done with the season 

unknown.png

From previous season:

-219 rank

+20 days (480 hours)

+9955 triumph score

+454 collection 

+13 valor resets

+1 infamy reset

+4 new seals

New season trailer should pop up today-tomorrow. Launch next Tuesday. 

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Destiny 2 Beyond Light
  • KnackChap changed the title to Destiny 2