Destiny 2

Tyler

18 minutes ago, R a g h u said:

If I want to start playing again, what all should I install from the game pass? Haven’t followed up with the DLC news after finishing the base version of D2.

Think with Game Pass you only get the game + expansions. Forsaken/Shadowkeep/Beyond Light all included and should keep you busy for a while before you decide to get into seasons. 

Seasons are $10 each. If you want previous 2 seasons, you will need to buy the deluxe edition instead. 

New season starts tomorrow. 

• Thanks 1

Cross play seems to work between Xbox and PC.  

Playstation also working! 

All working except the game itself. ??

Edited by Joe Cool

4 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

So once you beat VoG, you have to buy the raid shader from Eververse. The game doesn't give it to you as a reward like in original Destiny raid. This is amazing :rofl: 

And we say Activision is the worst. Bungie is trying real hard...

11 minutes ago, Infamous said:
On 5/12/2021 at 10:10 AM, CarbonCore said:
So once you beat VoG, you have to buy the raid shader from Eververse. The game doesn't give it to you as a reward like in original Destiny raid. This is amazing :rofl: 

Which shader?

Omnichronia and one more. And they're supposedly silver only.

8BfAovJ.png

It's actually 2 of 4 shaders via EV. Continuum Alloy and Omnichronia. 

Victory Over The Vault Bundle

unknown.png

For now, it is a silver only bundle. Let's see at VoG launch. Even if sold for dust, it is still a stupid thing to do. ?

The whole transmog is done very poorly. The steps are unnecessarily convoluted and all this just to buy a bounty is ridiculous. After that there is another layer of grind. 

I get that most of it is passive and you will finish it in a season but there is a cap and if you don't get it done before the season ends, it is over. And you don't want that. Each season you can only get 10 of these. 

Imagine getting kill 40 champions...5 out of 10 times at least. 200 champions. Each character. 600 champions a season for 3 chars. Each NF maybe 5 champs. That's ~120 NF runs... 

You are better off working outside and make $10 dollars to buy the transmog bundle. 

On the bright side, new guns are awesome. Both feel and visual. Absolutely nailed it. ?

The activity is decent as well but I wish there was other ways to get ether too. I don't like doing same strikes/gambit/crucible for 3 seasons in a row to get seasonal currency. First it was for lure, then for gold and now for Override... 

The new and seasonal mods are very good addition as well. 

Looking forward to week 2. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • KnackChap changed the title to Destiny 2