Destiny 2

Tyler

2 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Nobody cares about Anthem or knows anything about Anthem. There is literally nothing to be excited about it. So I don't get what or why you are trying to get behind Anthem.

As for Destiny 2, well, the end game is essential for online games. Most of the fun begins there. While it can get messy with randoms but sometimes you also run into good players. 

Let's see. 

It's not perfect but add it as a option. Nothing wrong in giving players more options. 

Well, including matchmaking might not have been an issue since it would've been upto you to choose it or not. But they still didn't wanna go with it, only for the hard mode, due to certain good aspects.

Bungie, since destiny 1, has tried to lay emphasis on social interactions rather than just in-game stuffs. Events like GuardianCon and the charity foundation affiliation just goes on to show you how much they want their game to interface with real life activities. Nowadays, like how games aren't just doing what they're meant to do and breaking barriers and going to extents wherein they help in curing diseases, I think it's a good thing that they're forcing people to interact, which changes the way they think, at times. Not that they aren't providing matchmaking in any activity, it's just a tiny part of this big game that they're trying to use to get people together.

Don't know if this makes sense to most of you, but I've literally learnt about many things by communicating with people across the globe in destiny than I've done in all the games that I've played until now. If you've played the game enough, you'll know it's better to embrace smaller things which lead to bigger ones, instead of complaining about how bad it is, initially.

FYI GuardianCon is not a Bungie initiative..It was started by Goth and Broman to meet and greet their viewers/subs a few years ago which escalated very quickly and culminated  into GaurdianCon. It was really good that they were able to raise 1.2mil for charity :)

Edited by TouchyFever

39 minutes ago, hope said:

If someone has code plz message :)

Just make HK/JP account and download it. They don't seem to have any exclusive early beta.

Worst case -> no access but still get to preload. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Well its better than asking someone for free codes,anyways suit yourself.

We are a community,people help here all the time like Joe did above.Dont talk BullShit.

Edited by hope

Well its better than asking someone for free codes,anyways suit yourself.

Lol.. please tell me you have never asked for codes..? [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

FYI GuardianCon is not a Bungie initiative..It was started by Goth and Broman to meet and greet their viewers/subs a few years ago which escalated very quickly and culminated  into GaurdianCon. It was really good that they were able to raise 1.2mil for charity [emoji4]

Here's a thing that you probably didn't know. 5-10% of the funds made on Bungie's shopping portal during the month of this event not only went to their charity but also to the St.Jude's hospital. Not to mention that Deej and Cozmo paid a visit to the event too. That's what made me say that they're "AFFILIATED" with it (officially or unofficially, doesn't matter, it's for a good cause) and not that they started it, since I do know that it's a fan made event.

And yeah, props to all the teams that chipped in, especially Mr.Fruit's Dream Team, for raising that massive amount.

Guys what platform most of you are getting this on?

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

In India I think most people will go with PS4 version only as they r familiar with the game der only and the pc version is coming on later date .I know lots of people who r buying on PS4 choosen few I know that r buying on pc . And some rare cases who r buying on Xbox .

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Vip3r said:

Guys what platform most of you are getting this on?

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

People here will get in on PS4 mostly,and like 3 people will get it on PC

i plan to get the game+expansion pass if it goes on discount during christmas 
60fps and free multiplayer is too good to pass up tbh

26 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

People here will get in on PS4 mostly,and like 3 people will get it on PC

i plan to get the game+expansion pass if it goes on discount during christmas 
60fps and free multiplayer is too good to pass up tbh

3 people? Guess i'm one of the them here, lol.. IVG is mainly a PS community but join us on discord there are few Indian PC players who are getting this game on PC. 

7 hours ago, hope said:

We are a community,people help here all the time like Joe did above.Dont talk BullShit.

Don't take it personally man, he gave you an opinion too! don't like it? you can tell him politely. 

Just now, Heaven Angel said:

Don't take it personally man, he gave you an opinion too! don't like it? you can tell him politely. 

Clearly You didnt get what he was trying to say.That sort of Opinion lol.Also,i didnt abuse him or anything.Just said,dont talk BullShit.

1 minute ago, hope said:

Clearly You didnt get what he was trying to say.That sort of Opinion lol.Also,i didnt abuse him or anything.Just said,dont talk BullShit.

I read the comments, he tried to give you an option. The codes aren't particularly easy to comeby, lots of people asking for it. I meant you could've told politely without using the words like 'BS'. Anyway, don't want to take this any further. Good luck with the codes.   

8 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

I read the comments, he tried to give you an option. The codes aren't particularly easy to comeby, lots of people asking for it. I meant you could've told politely without using the words like 'BS'. Anyway, don't want to take this any further. Good luck with the codes.   

Are mere bhai.

My comment was for his 2nd comment where he was going somewhere else.First comment i replied,dont think its a goos udea to buy a beta code.

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Destiny 2 Beyond Light
  • KnackChap changed the title to Destiny 2