Destiny 2

Tyler

Played the beta. Graphics are exactly same as Destiny 1. There are few improvements to lighting but overall visually it looks identical to Destiny 1.

Gunplay still feels great and satisfying. Will try inverted Spire Strike tomorrow. 

7 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Really not into PvP. I want to try the co-op thing though. 

D1 beta had full open area to explore along with player hub area .

D2 beta just gives you story mission, strike and that lame a*s pvp.  Strike is quite good though. 

You left and we finished the mission. That was fun and challenging for me. AgkijO5.png 

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

D1 beta had full open area to explore along with player hub area .

D2 beta just gives you story mission, strike and that lame a*s pvp.  Strike is quite good though. 

Yeah, strike was nice. PvP doesn't interest me. 4v4 is super meh. 

I'm going to check PC BETA and decide. Just for solo and co-op. 

Edited by Heaven Angel

Played the beta. Graphics are exactly same as Destiny 1. There are few improvements to lighting but overall visually it looks identical to Destiny 1.

Gunplay still feels great and satisfying. Will try inverted Spire Strike tomorrow. 

I can bet you a 1000 bucks the graphics are better thn destiny 1 and no not saying this coz i played on pro..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

11 hours ago, sobbii said:

I can bet you a 1000 bucks the graphics are better thn destiny 1 and no not saying this coz i played on pro..

Pro version is 4k. So it will look better. 

Lighting is improved but I don't see any other major improvement on base PS4. 

Cutscenes were pre- rendered just like First game.

Edited by WhiteWolf

Pro version is 4k. So it will look better. 

Lighting is improved but I don't see any other major improvement on base PS4. 

Cutscenes were pre- rendered just like First game.

Graphics are better thn d1.. shart lagaale yeh better hai woh better hai mat kar.. lmao lightning is better still cancels out that looks same as d1 :rofl:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sobbii said:

Graphics are better thn d1.. shart lagaale yeh better hai woh better hai mat kar.. lmao lightning is better still cancels out that looks same as d1 :rofl:

Tu Destiny fanboy hai. Fanboy glasses nikal dekh. 

You playing on Pro and iam playing on base PS4.  There's hardly any major improvements on base machine compared to D1 

That said I have no doubt game will look sweet on PC if properly optimized and enhanced.

Tu Destiny fanboy hai. Fanboy glasses nikal dekh. 

You playing on Pro and iam playing on base PS4.  There's hardly any major improvements on base machine compared to D1 

That said I have no doubt game will look sweet on PC if properly optimized and enhanced.

Hahahahaha... you are the epitome of fanboy bhai tu toh bol hi mat.. base ps4 users please chime in.. you are one ignorant gamer who will say all the crap to keep his mind at peace just because he decided he wont buy the game..

Bungie is not good when it comes to graphics. Bungie Halo games always looked meh compared to Gears on 360 visually.  Destiny is no different. 

But graphics are not everything. Gunplay still feels good and die-hard fans like you will still enjoy the game. It plays well and frame rate is smooth. So it doesn't matter if graphics are not improved on base systems. 

But the game actually looks great. 

My issues so far:

The jumping seems really weird. Sometimes not responsive.

Lack of tutorial. I mean there is a mission but I don't know what class does what or what button/option does what. I saw other players sliding and moving super fast. I couldn't figure it out. rpoujJD.png

• Like 1

Graphics look way better than D1 for sure. Especially in the Homecoming mission where its full of geometry particles post processing et all !

Anyways, having a lot of fun with Warlocks now in Pvp. The ability cooldown are too long for both pvp and pve fun, IMO. Makes it a gun game rather than Destiny game. I guess they are doing this to address all the d1 issues but it loses character by limiting abilities and supers. Those aspects ARE Destiny. Without them happen if frequently it becomes a shooter like others. Hope they balance it better for the final game. It's fun like this too but you do miss using ur powers frequently.

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Destiny 2 Beyond Light
  • KnackChap changed the title to Destiny 2