Destiny 2

Tyler

Yes a clear lack of showing even basic controls regarding the supers. I am guessing it's a different mission in the final game prior to this one. I had no idea i could block with my Sentinel shield till I saw someone do it.
I am still not sure what all I can do with my super as a Warlock.

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yes a clear lack of showing even basic controls regarding the supers. I am guessing it's a different mission in the final game prior to this one. I had no idea i could block with my Sentinel shield till I saw someone do it.
I am still not sure what all I can do with my super as a Warlock.

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, sobbii said:

Hahahahaha... you are the epitome of fanboy bhai tu toh bol hi mat.. base ps4 users please chime in.. you are one ignorant gamer who will say all the crap to keep his mind at peace just because he decided he wont buy the game..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Yes, I'll be playing on base PS4. I'll post some impressions. 

Good to know that there are graphical upgrades as well. The people who denied the fact that there is no visual difference whatsoever can see it now. 

Bungie is not good when it comes to graphics. Bungie Halo games always looked meh compared to Gears on 360 visually.  Destiny is no different. 

But graphics are not everything. Gunplay still feels good and die-hard fans like you will still enjoy the game. It plays well and frame rate is smooth. So it doesn't matter if graphics are not improved on base systems. 

Bro i dont care if its a crap game.. i thought graphics meant everything to you.. you are the one who said looks exactly like d1.. ab tone badal gayi.. [emoji14]

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hope said:

Download done.Ready to hop in.

Which class should i play for starters so that i dont get killed left and right and center?

I was told Hunter is easy to get started. I even played as Warlock, which was fun. Yet to try Titan but it seems to have a shield which is quite useful. 

Since the game doesn't tell you jack, here is a nice guide on classes and subclasses

Havent played the beta yet,but surely there has to improvements visually just by the simple fact that there is no 360/ps3 to worry about. Also this game will be out 4 years into this generation compared to the 1st year in D1 so better tools and development techniques will be utilized.

Havent played the beta yet,but surely there has to improvements visually just by the simple fact that there is no 360/ps3 to worry about. Also this game will be out 4 years into this generation compared to the 1st year in D1 so better tools and development techniques will be utilized.

Satyavachan

Oh my god :panic::panic:

The Freakin Gunplay is Simply Phenomenal :O:O

Finished the Beta  Story Campaign  in flat 40 mins.Boom Boom Baam Baam.Couldnt put the Controller down.

Graphics are like Killzone with low Budget.Horrible Campaign and Story.I thought i heard Sylens from Horizon in many voice overs :lol:

But Gunplay man.Sold on the Beta.So fun to play.Can imagine how fun this will be in MP with friends.

Great Job Bungie :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I don't know how much you can test it out in Beta but how is the grind system? Have they improved it or is it still like D1?

There's not much of grinding in the beta to be compared with the entire destiny 1. RNG is the only source of loot from the activities at present.

Hahahahaha... you are the epitome of fanboy bhai tu toh bol hi mat.. base ps4 users please chime in.. you are one ignorant gamer who will say all the crap to keep his mind at peace just because he decided he wont buy the game..

There's no use in arguing with that guy. He has 0% constructive criticism and 100% unbaked opinions in most of his posts in this thread. So, not worth trying to clear shite when you already know that it's gonna be shite upon again, soon.
Ignorance is bliss.

Oh my god :panic::panic:

The Freakin Gunplay is Simply Phenomenal :O:O

Finished the Beta  Story Campaign  in flat 40 mins.Boom Boom Baam Baam.Couldnt put the Controller down.

Graphics are like Killzone with low Budget.Horrible Campaign and Story.I thought i heard Sylens from Horizon in many voice overs [emoji38]

But Gunplay man.Sold on the Beta.So fun to play.Can imagine how fun this will be in MP with friends.

Great Job Bungie [emoji106][emoji106]

You heard silens because its the same voice actor who was zavalla before he was silens.. dont know why its funny for you..

Just now, sobbii said:

You heard silens because its the same voice actor who was zavalla before he was silens.. dont know why its funny for you..

Hmmm tabhi.Funny nhi just surprising.

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Destiny 2 Beyond Light
  • KnackChap changed the title to Destiny 2