Destiny 2

Tyler

10 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Supercharge time is good. Given to early/faster then this game would've been way more easier. Combining with other powers which recharges after a kill makes you kinda OP. Lol, the uncharted 4 gives you help, how? swarg se chloe utarti hai bikini me? the companion does no damage to enemies, they're just a prop to them, sometimes gives you ammo which is cheezy! 

They have introduced few (even new) enemies which has different kind of attack and damage. You can learn the patterns like in every game but it'll be harder to counter them with special their powers and limited weapons and ammo. Also this is a normal mode story mission and 1 strike. Hard aur nighfall me to tatte jaam ho jayege! 

I have got no idea who hits me and what hits me.Attacks looks all same to me.Those Charged particle type ones.

UC4 helpful as in you get RPG's,Nades,etc extra in game which makes huge difference.

Also the side kicks are pretty helpful as well especially the Big Guy with a Machine Gun and woh hold karne wala.

Apna Destiny ka Chasma utaar aur khuli aankhon se dekh.Pata Chalega phir :P

Super Charge should happen Quickly in Human vs Human i think.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/destiny-2-beta-has-been-amazingly-helpful-bungie-s/1100-6451873/

Why would Bungie release months old Beta version now, when they had already improved most of the stuff people are complaining about? 

They could have brought the most updated version of beta and the player impressions on that could have validated if they are on the right path.

• Like 1

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/destiny-2-beta-has-been-amazingly-helpful-bungie-s/1100-6451873/

Why would Bungie release months old Beta version now, when they had already improved most of the stuff people are complaining about? 

They could have brought the most updated version of beta and the player impressions on that could have validated if they are on the right path.

Since they mentioned that it was mainly for server testing a few more stuffs, it's probably better that they released the outdated version, since now they can compare it with the updated version and retain good aspects and tweak the others. Also, we can play them updated version after it's released but not this outdated one, which attracts raw gun skill. That's just my two cents.

5 hours ago, hope said:

I have got no idea who hits me and what hits me.Attacks looks all same to me.Those Charged particle type ones.

UC4 helpful as in you get RPG's,Nades,etc extra in game which makes huge difference.

Also the side kicks are pretty helpful as well especially the Big Guy with a Machine Gun and woh hold karne wala.

Apna Destiny ka Chasma utaar aur khuli aankhon se dekh.Pata Chalega phir :P

Super Charge should happen Quickly in Human vs Human i think.

Toh aisa bolo na guru ki you want to just bash in with supers in PVP. Coz playing normally is too tough for you. 

UC4 gives you RPG's and Nades which makes huge difference? you mean cakewalk? Or too lazy to find ammo/weapons for yourself which you need an NPC to do those stuffs for you and all you have to do is press the button when pops on screen and fire when game asks you too. 

Jab firing aati hai to tujhe pata hi nahi chalta kaha se aa rahi hai? :rofl: 

Ab tu games hi exclusives kehlta hai toh, figures! :P 

31 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Toh aisa bolo na guru ki you want to just bash in with supers in PVP. Coz playing normally is too tough for you. 

UC4 gives you RPG's and Nades which makes huge difference? you mean cakewalk? Or too lazy to find ammo/weapons for yourself which you need an NPC to do those stuffs for you and all you have to do is press the button when pops on screen and fire when game asks you too. 

Jab firing aati hai to tujhe pata hi nahi chalta kaha se aa rahi hai? :rofl: 

Ab tu games hi exclusives kehlta hai toh, figures! :P 

Bhag budbak hai tu ek dum.Das baar samjhaba padta hai tujhe.Tubelight hi hai sach mein tu :P

Just completed the demo. Visually it looks really really good & Even with the crazy amount of post processing effects going on the framerate was rock solid. The gun play felt a bit off to me compared to 1 though. Maybe its the gun that i was using but it definitely lacked the punch and feedback (esp the head pops) from 1. 

Why does the current power weapon ammo system exist....? And how f**king retarded is it? I need to know other PvP players' thoughts.

I'm here dropping 4-20+ K/Ds , cleaning entire maps, fighting against team shooting, travelling the length of the map trying to carry my team of moronic randumbs. And by the time I wipe the team on one side, my idiotic teammates spawn just in time for the heavy and all bee line for it, and I get stuck not getting it to help my team. Then I proceed to watch as they fail with the power ammo for the 5th time in the same game!

If your power weapon ammo system is so retarded, why not have a simple rule of having a mandatory at least 1 kill in that life, before you can pick up ammo. This would ensure at least the brainless dildos can't get the ammo since they don't deserve it.

First you have team shooting which is anti solo players, and to top that you have no way of improving your odds since the game is designed never to give you special ammo.

Thoughts please.

10 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Farm update out? 

I downloaded update but no option to goto farm in the game? 

Goes live at 6 PM BST. It'll be available only for 60 minutes. 

~3 hours 15 minutes from this post. 

Edited by Heaven Angel

Why does the current power weapon ammo system exist....? And how f**king retarded is it? I need to know other PvP players' thoughts.

I'm here dropping 4-20+ K/Ds , cleaning entire maps, fighting against team shooting, travelling the length of the map trying to carry my team of moronic randumbs. And by the time I wipe the team on one side, my idiotic teammates spawn just in time for the heavy and all bee line for it, and I get stuck not getting it to help my team. Then I proceed to watch as they fail with the power ammo for the 5th time in the same game!

If your power weapon ammo system is so retarded, why not have a simple rule of having a mandatory at least 1 kill in that life, before you can pick up ammo. This would ensure at least the brainless dildos can't get the ammo since they don't deserve it.

First you have team shooting which is anti solo players, and to top that you have no way of improving your odds since the game is designed never to give you special ammo.

Thoughts please.

Don't think power weapons play a vital role, unless you are in a 1v3 or 1v4. Since the power weapon partially glows when it has ammo in it, it's easily dodge able. I have yet to face a situation, in the 70-75 pvp games that I've played in the beta, wherein I've felt that the OP'ness of the shotgun and the fusion rifle has hindered my performance. Since emphasis is laid on team play, the power weapon wielder can easily be outplayed.
But from what you've been saying, not trying to solo queue into games is the only probable solution since I don't see Bungie addressing the power ammo issue, except for its scarcity in pve.

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Destiny 2 Beyond Light
  • KnackChap changed the title to Destiny 2