Destiny 2

Tyler

X and Pro version 4k HDR patch next month  with launch of Osiris DLC 

On December 5, along with the launch of Curse of Osiris and Season Two, we’ll be deploying an update to Destiny 2 that will deliver stunning gameplay with high dynamic range (HDR) lighting to these new consoles.  You’ll also see adaptive 4K resolution on the PlayStation 4 Pro and native 4K on the Xbox One X.

21 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

What time do you play? 

India time every night 9 pm to 12 am . Friday and saturday night 4.30 pm to 10.30 pm .  add me on discord , i am mostly on EU server but can switch 

Battle.net  NeoZ#21626

Discord  -  NeoZ#7977

Bungie has announced that the first of three Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris livestreams will take place tomorrow. The first look at Destiny 2’s first expansion will “focus on the new places you’ll visit, the new characters you’ll meet, and the enemies you’ll fight.” Interested fans can watch it on Bungie’s Twitch channel on Wednesday, November 15 at 11 a.m. Pacific Time.

http://in.ign.com/destiny-2/115590/preview/destiny-2-the-curse-of-osiris-story-feels-a-little-flat

Man, I think I will put my copy up for sale (or exchange) on TP. I am anyways not playing much of it.

I will miss the gunplay though. [emoji20]

You could atleast wait for DLC 1 to drop, if you have it. Even if you don't, better wait for selling it till then cuz if the DLC content is good (except for the story like it was mentioned), you might get to sell the game at a higher price.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, Clenched_Balls said:

You could atleast wait for DLC 1 to drop, if you have it. Even if you don't, better wait for selling it till then cuz if the DLC content is good (except for the story like it was mentioned), you might get to sell the game at a higher price.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

I was actually waiting for the first DLC to release but from the impressions going around, it seems like this one would be same as the first couple of DLC released for Destiny 1 and not Taken King levels of goodness.

PC review - 6.5. All right. Slightly above average or simply inoffensive. Fans of the genre should enjoy it a bit, but a fair few will be left unfulfilled.

Destiny 2 is an incredibly competent shooter that lacks a strong identity. Just when I think I understand what it’s going for, some off-brand design decision comes into play that shows me I’m wrong. PC players who missed out on the first game will likely have no interest in the actual story, but the missions are varied and exciting enough to be worthwhile. Despite my issues, I can easily see myself jumping back into Destiny 2 frequently enough to shoot some aliens and scoop up some loot.

HDR coming this week. Should get my copy too. 8nvtbAB.png

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Destiny 2 Beyond Light
  • KnackChap changed the title to Destiny 2