Destiny 2

Tyler

Most people preordered based on the goodwill they had built up with Y2 and Y3 updates, but not gonna be fooled again. Biggest regret this year, and I bought BF2 for $80 :lol:

Also fk mainstream media. "Destiny 2 is Destiny but without all the bullshit", yeah fk you too Polygon. 

Bungie's latest Destiny 2 event is pure greed, even by low loot box standards

• For one, you don't earn seasonal loot boxes through levelling.
  • Odds are you're against loot boxes. 
  • Every micro-quest feeds into giving you a little taste of Eververse (and thus, a gateway to gamble).
  • Originally, the Eververse was implemented into Destiny later in its lifecycle as a way to help the live team provide free events for players -- it was annoying, but the entire game didn't feel built around it. Now, it's a full-on gambling simulator that's not only inserted itself into Destiny 2 at launch, but wormed its way into the leveling system as a whole and become an inescapable part of the game (high-end raids no longer provide cool aesthetic rewards like sparrows and ships, those are propped up at the Eververse now). It's odd, because with all of the feedback coming in on how this DLC was a wasted opportunity, Bungie decided to double-down on making a quick buck before packing it up for the holidays.

I know this games content is lacking and bungie should be ashamed of themselves , but i think people are really angry with eververse . its sad that bungie only give 3 dawning engram each week instead of making it obtainable like bright engram. but you can obtain those dawning events without spending a single $ from your wallet,  i got all the dawning armor on my warlock and couple of emotes,ghosts,sparrows and ships without spending anything, only need to have bright dust which you can obtain it from bright engram.

you can obtain bright dust by dismantling items from bright engrams

Shaders                                                                            : 7-15 bright dust

Legendary item ( ships,sparrow,ghost and armors) : 80-150 bright dust

Exotics                                                                              : 400-700 bright dust.

More hammering. 

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Battlefront II costs $60. Everything post-launch is free.

Did they reintroduce the loot boxes or not? 

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Destiny 2 costs $60. Everything post-launch is charged. Currently, there is one expansion pass and it costs $35. 

Nowhere near $200. 

There will be two more expansions, outside the ambit of the current season pass, a nominal charge of $20 per piece, the total comes up to ~$140 (if bought individually) or $140 (even if you pick up season pass). And that is not inclusive of the random loot drop garbage courtesy 'Bright Engrams'. So yeah! GaaS is garbage. GaaS is broken and no amount of posturing and 'free' DLC will make it shine. 

3 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Base games+DLC1+DLC2+Year 2 expansion+Year 3 expansion comes to about $180. Although good luck selling later expansions with the same numbers as D1.

Why would you folks not buy? 

1 hour ago, ALPHA17 said:

Why would you folks not buy? 

Besides all the f**kery I listed in MTs thread, the game is just not fun. The player power fantasy is gone, everything is nerfed into the ground for 'balance'. Most of the time you feel like you're fighting against the odds instead of making epic clutch comeback every few minutes (like in D1). The sh*t tier weapons from D1 when brought back to D2 become God tier because everything else in D2 is sh*t tier. The game yall played on PC is a shell of a Year 3 Destiny.

Besides all the f**kery I listed in MTs thread, the game is just not fun. The player power fantasy is gone, everything is nerfed into the ground for 'balance'. Most of the time you feel like you're fighting against the odds instead of making epic clutch comeback every few minutes (like in D1). The sh*t tier weapons from D1 when brought back to D2 become God tier because everything else in D2 is sh*t tier. The game yall played on PC is a shell of a Year 3 Destiny.
i honestly am least bothered about the mts here as i dont give a sh*t about how my character looks.. ny problem is same as yours this game just isnt fun.. i played 3 to 4 days over past one week.. and all my characters are close to 335 felt like a chore tbh.. even the heroic strike playlist is boring.. i swear i am not even kidding i almost dozed off a couple times...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

On 12/24/2017 at 7:29 PM, adity said:

***T&C apply 

Keep saying that to yourself. So far it's been great. You like it or not, but it's way better than how Destiny 2 turned out. 

On 12/24/2017 at 7:14 PM, ALPHA17 said:

Did they reintroduce the loot boxes or not? 

Nothing so far. Has been pretty good lately. 

On 12/24/2017 at 7:14 PM, ALPHA17 said:

There will be two more expansions, outside the ambit of the current season pass, a nominal charge of $20 per piece, the total comes up to ~$140 (if bought individually) or $140 (even if you pick up season pass). And that is not inclusive of the random loot drop garbage courtesy 'Bright Engrams'. So yeah! GaaS is garbage. GaaS is broken and no amount of posturing and 'free' DLC will make it shine. 

Is that confirmed? I thought the expansion was meant to contain everything... 

16 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Is that confirmed? I thought the expansion was meant to contain everything... 

Ehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! You think that was the case, maybe with the haemorrhaging player base that might be the case but I would not hold my breath. 

18 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Keep saying that to yourself. So far it's been great. You like it or not, but it's way better than how Destiny 2 turned out

That would have been good if Destiny 2 was a good benchmark to go against. Problem is, its sh*t, so its like comparing the two and saying one is slightly less sh*t. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Destiny 2 Beyond Light
  • KnackChap changed the title to Destiny 2