Destiny 2

Tyler

you have to buy everything they have released till now

Wait for some more days for some new token(behind paywall) to pop up at Ever-"worse" to boost players level to 30, to be ready for Foresaken. and their bullshit PR comes up "We heard you, you don't have to play earlier version of D2(hidden fact - but still have to buy it) to be Foresaken ready"

if true, this will be biggest mistake in terms of sale. I am expecting $60 digital or physical with All dlc up until now plus forsaken with level boost included.

if they charge for boost, mods will just delete the reddit page and that will be the end of this franchise. just kidding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, MGG said:

if true, this will be biggest mistake in terms of sale. I am expecting $60 digital or physical with All dlc up until now plus forsaken with level boost included.

if they charge for boost, mods will just delete the reddit page and that will be the end of this franchise. just kidding

They will do that near winter or next summer and also announce new Destiny game. bbh6Lje.gif

But for now, you are forced to buy the shitty expansions in order to play the Forsaken expansion. The annual pass costs additional $35. 

Basically, they are fixing the game now but you will have to pay $40 for that and some content. 

The Destiny sheep community is mindboggling with their defence. Apparently, they are fine with the pricing. $60 + $35 + $40 + $35 for full game and there are MTx too. $170 for the total fail experience. bbh6Lje.gif

2 minutes ago, MGG said:

They will do that near winter or next summer and also announce new Destiny game. bbh6Lje.gif

But for now, you are forced to buy the shitty expansions in order to play the Forsaken expansion. The annual pass costs additional $35. 

Basically, they are fixing the game now but you will have to pay $40 for that and some content. 

The Destiny sheep community is mindboggling with their defence. Apparently, they are fine with the pricing. $60 + $35 + $40 + $35 for full game and there are MTx too. $170 for the total fail experience. bbh6Lje.gif

said it before and it will keep writing If Bungie needs to go this road, either make it f2p or subscription mode.

learn from Epic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

I know we're piling on here and Bungievision deserves it like every other publisher with shitty practices (without fanboy bias), but the fixes and all the QoL changes are free. They tried to paywall couple of hard modes and got shitstormed last time before backpedaling.

Nope. Annual pass contains the next 3 Dlc's after the Forsaken expansion.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

u are wrong my friend.. those were not dlcs those were just content drops.. you are saying bungie is giving you next 3 dlcs for just 30$ more.? lollll

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, sobbii said:

u are wrong my friend.. those were not dlcs those were just content drops.. you are saying bungie is giving you next 3 dlcs for just 30$ more.? lollll

I am getting a feeling that

Base DLC - reef map and some portion of raid

Remaining DLCs - rest of the raid

all of a sudden they are not going to shower lot of content on us. They need "we are listening.." excuse to sell D3 as well.

Edited by Django_3101

so, Bungie has taken its hands off Destiny 2.

Link

The new story is being developed by High Moon Studios in conjunction with Bungie, which Activision is pitching as an entry point for new players, as well. Newcomers and veterans alike will be able to explore The Dreaming City as endgame content, which houses tough bosses and is the first area designed for endgame players

Nope. DMG did confirm that we won't have to pay for the Dlc's that follow. So the content drops are nothing but Dlc's, barring the story missions.

4 minutes ago, Django_3101 said:

so, Bungie has taken its hands off Destiny 2.

Link

Most of the Bungie team is already moved on to D3 in January while the live team is left behind to unf**k D2. And Activision is scraping studios from the bottom of its barrel to help the live team.

6 hours ago, Clenched_Balls said:

Nope. DMG did confirm that we won't have to pay for the Dlc's that follow. So the content drops are nothing but Dlc's, barring the story missions.

Except you are paying for all of the content in the 'Annual Pass'. 

Didn't Destiny 1 have same DLC model as it is now. So why are people complaining that they have to pay again? Though Destiny redeemed itself (somewhat) with TTK. I don't know if destiny 2 is redeemable. 

Edited by Agent 47

43 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

Didn't Destiny 1 have same DLC model as it is now. So why are people complaining that they have to pay again? Though Destiny redeemed itself (somewhat) with TTK. I don't know if destiny 2 is redeemable. 

TTK didn't have additional season pass, neither did it require you to have owned previous DLCs. People expected Bungie to be lenient with new expansion pricing given the shitshow but they actually went in the opposite direction. Its mind blowing that year 2 D2 is almost twice as expensive as year 2 D1.

TTK didn't have additional season pass, neither did it require you to have owned previous DLCs. People expected Bungie to be lenient with new expansion pricing given the shitshow but they actually went in the opposite direction. Its mind blowing that year 2 D2 is almost twice as expensive as year 2 D1.
some are hugely mistaken and they think annual pass is like season pass for forthcoming expansions..
its not its more like pass for dlcs set in the expansion namely forsaken.. what a sh*t show...

its not its more like pass for dlcs set in the expansion namely forsaken.. what a sh*t show...

More likely this. Even if it's Forsaken themed and has no story, like bungie mentioned by saying "Not your typical Dlc", as it doesn't contain the story, it's still a Dlc nonetheless. Expect it to add a couple more strikes, raid lairs, PvP maps and some petty stuffs like lost sectors, adventures etc.

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Destiny 2 Beyond Light
  • KnackChap changed the title to Destiny 2