Destiny 2

Tyler

More likely this. Even if it's Forsaken themed and has no story, like bungie mentioned by saying "Not your typical Dlc", as it doesn't contain the story, it's still a Dlc nonetheless. Expect it to add a couple more strikes, raid lairs, PvP maps and some petty stuffs like lost sectors, adventures etc.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

are you gonna buy it?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Nope. Not anytime soon. Probably gonna buy Forsaken only, like a day before release. What about you?

idk man lol i mean as much as love the fun of raiding with friends that has been higely missing in d2 as the raids have been sh*t.. and paying 4.5k to get most of the expansion seems too much.. so right now its a no no fck no..

idk man lol i mean as much as love the fun of raiding with friends that has been higely missing in d2 as the raids have been sh*t.. and paying 4.5k to get most of the expansion seems too much.. so right now its a no no fck no..

Yeah, but the Forsaken expansion is hard to pass upon. I'm pretty sure that being the destiny fan that you are, like the veteran destiny 1 players, you'll end up buying the expansion close to release. Hard to resist that urge destiny has created XD

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

The PC version on CDkeys is up for $6.69. Worth it? 

No. 

The real question is not if it's worth 5 Euro of your money, but if it's worth wasting 20-40-60+ hours divided down to weeks or months of the free time of your only life, on something you are not sure is worth 5 Euro. If the answer to that is no, you don't want that game even for free.

Your question of "is it worth it?" is universal. Of course, it's worth 5 Euro, that's the universal answer. However YOU are not universal, you are just you, and we all are different. The answer to YOU is something only you can give, and I think the advice above helps with that greatly with every purchase. 

Personally, the game is a massive disappointment and offers nothing special. It's an ultimate waste of time over nothing. Even if it is free, it's not worth your time. 

6 hours ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

The PC version on CDkeys is up for $6.69. Worth it? 

Garbage, if you want a time sink game try Warframe. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but Bungie said base game will be free to play on all platforms in September but its still paid everywhere  ?

Its free starting from Oct 1st.

They disabled the buying options on Battle.net about 2 weeks ago. So you can only buy the expansions when it releases on steam on Oct 1st.

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Destiny 2 Beyond Light
  • KnackChap changed the title to Destiny 2