Destiny 2

Tyler

2 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

In morning when i logged in on steam the forsaken dlc was showing for 569 and bought immediately. Told everyone on discord. 

It's definitely worth it for this price. 

Same here.

Also PSA: If you want to play the story quests from Destiny 2, Curse and Warmind, talk to Amanda Holliday in the Tower and get the quests. I couldn't figure out where all the story had gone :ko:

Same here.

Also PSA: If you want to play the story quests from Destiny 2, Curse and Warmind, talk to Amanda Holliday in the Tower and get the quests. I couldn't figure out where all the story had gone :ko:
Why would you want to play those abysmal expansions..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, LaughingMan777 said:

Same here.

Yea i got them today, no reason nor time to get into those but will play them at leisure. 

Already stuffed up with quests and activities at the moment. 

Getting to 960 power is quite a task for an occasional destiny player. 

10 hours ago, sobbii said:

Why would you want to play those abysmal expansions..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I havent played them before and now as I am going through them, I actually like it. I didnt want to buy them because of the negative reviews and the Activision pricing, but for a free game, it's not bad at all. Plus I guess with the 750 power level, there's not much of a grind. 

1 hour ago, LaughingMan777 said:

I havent played them before and now as I am going through them, I actually like it. I didnt want to buy them because of the negative reviews and the Activision pricing, but for a free game, it's not bad at all. Plus I guess with the 750 power level, there's not much of a grind. 

Yeah they're fine as a content. The biggest knock against them was that they felt like rip-off at $40, but now as a free content they're alright. You can knock both DLC stories off in like 3 hours.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Part of DLC? Nvm then :P

when I launch Destiny 2 on ps4 it says Destiny 2 Forsaken. So I thought Forsakforsaken part of it

Yea they keep changing the names with current DLC without it it's not really fun. But I'm surprised they gave so much content for free. 

In my friends list people are still playing the free content all day. 

On 10/6/2019 at 10:08 AM, Heaven Angel said:

Yea they keep changing the names with current DLC without it it's not really fun. But I'm surprised they gave so much content for free. 

In my friends list people are still playing the free content all day. 

On PC, the game was made free once during Nov/Dec 2018. I had claimed it during that time and only last month started to play it and pleasantly surprised by the amount of content.
Base game + CoO + Warmind expansions were more than once could ask to play for free..

Now they have included way more stuff in the free category with the New light release!

They only problem now is they have messed up how New light players would start their Destiny journey. Its not like before where you start your game by playing the campaign and learn the ways of the game while progressing towards the end game.
This literally is the only problem all the people in my friends list are facing. They are just clueless and don't know what to do or how to progress which is causing them to lose interest very quickly..

7 hours ago, goDofWar_skr said:

They only problem now is they have messed up how New light players would start their Destiny journey. Its not like before where you start your game by playing the campaign and learn the ways of the game while progressing towards the end game.
This literally is the only problem all the people in my friends list are facing. They are just clueless and don't know what to do or how to progress which is causing them to lose interest very quickly..

Yes and Destiny enthusiasts who has extensive knowledge about the game and how the everything works makes fun of them even alienate them for not having the same knowledge. With this all they doing is pushing away the new players when the most amount of new players in the games history are beginning to flood in. They give the game a bad image.

1 hour ago, pbpoovannagamer said:

just started this game..no idea what to do, should i go  talk to Amanda Holliday start the campaign? 

You should talk to Amanda if you want to play old DLCs and want to know the story you won't get any good loots in these parts, she'll give you 2 missions, warmind and homecoming find them in destinations. 

If you want to skip them and simply want to jump in then go to moon and start shadowkeep campaign.

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Destiny 2 Beyond Light
  • KnackChap changed the title to Destiny 2