Destiny 2

Tyler

4 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Cool

So I logged in and it showed me preset human characters with 750 rank for both, basically allowing me to start with 750 light from start, but problem is both characters are Humans and I want to play as Awoken not Humans. So If I create new character, will it be 750 light power or 0 ?  

Edited by WhiteWolf

So I logged in and it showed me preset human characters with 750 rank for both, basically allowing me to start with 750 light from start, but problem is both characters are Humans and I want to play as Awoken not Humans. So If I create new character, will it be 750 light power or 0 ?  
750 you will have to play a couple of missions though... First mission from d1 and first d2 mission..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

You'll start with 750 

But you'll have to do first missions of destiny 1 ..

7 hours ago, sobbii said:

750 you will have to play a couple of missions though... First mission from d1 and first d2 mission..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

If i choose create new character option and not select preset 750 characters, then will it be 750?

Edited by WhiteWolf

31 minutes ago, rdsarna said:

Hi, would anyone be willing to help me with the strike at the end of Thorn quest? I’m playing on steam. 

I'll be up in 2 hrs, ping me if you still need help

Steam ID - Misanthropist 374144149

1 hour ago, KriegCL said:

I didn't play it before.

Do i have to play with someone ? I heard something like  raid in this game is hard and need work with other guys together. 

you can play it solo for missions and general stuff like public events to around 900 level starting from 750. There are many things to do in destiny 2 that need co-op and there is public matchmaking also. 

But yes, you need to be part of a clan and good group of people for difficult raids.

Lot of videos on youtube to get you a start and understand the game

Edited by puns

32 minutes ago, puns said:

you can play it solo for missions and general stuff like public events to around 900 level starting from 750. There are many things to do in destiny 2 that need co-op and there is public matchmaking also. 

But yes, you need to be part of a clan and good group of people for difficult raids.

Lot of videos on youtube to get you a start and understand the game

Thanks a lot ! I used to playing game as solo .But i will google more details and consider if join it now. 

9 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Plenty on IVG Discord playing. Feel free to join. 

We should have the discord channel invite link on homepage.

8 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

This game deserves a photo mode just for its spectacular skyboxes!

eMTacm0.jpg

Yep, dreaming city looks just spectacular. Landscapes are just too good.

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Destiny 2 Beyond Light
  • KnackChap changed the title to Destiny 2