Destiny 2

Tyler

8 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

If you want medals fast, equip Erentil or any other fusion and go to town in Momentum. Any 2 kills without dying grants around 1%, so you could potentially get 5-6% per match.

did not know this, ill try it sometime this weekend.

EDIT: thanks @CarbonCore worked like a charm

Edited by Keano

14 hours ago, Keano said:

did not know this, ill try it sometime this weekend.

EDIT: thanks @CarbonCore worked like a charm

Nice. Momentum is generally good for such quests, I just got my Redrix done after one year of procrastinating mainly because Bygones was one-bursting people :lol: 

What's the point of it though. I thought I had some weapon equipped that i didn't know how to use. 
It means they are tagged for the extra damage buff you got coz of your subclass..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

Momentum control is the best way you can get the Randy's quest kills done by using Jade Rabbit. It's pretty much 1 shot headshot kill. Just add some targetting acquisition mods and you can easily headshot most of the times.
Now that I'm done with that, I'm focusing on the mountain top. Frequent heavy ammo spawns and the colony grenade launcher makes it easy :P
After that if I have time left, will do the Revoker one too..

31 minutes ago, goDofWar_skr said:

Momentum control is the best way you can get the Randy's quest kills done by using Jade Rabbit. It's pretty much 1 shot headshot kill. Just add some targetting acquisition mods and you can easily headshot most of the times.
Now that I'm done with that, I'm focusing on the mountain top. Frequent heavy ammo spawns and the colony grenade launcher makes it easy :P
After that if I have time left, will do the Revoker one too..

Bummer how fast the mode got ruined though. Majority just sitting behind and ignoring the objective. They should keep the mode after festive/season ends and balance out a bit so it doesn't become Jade and Nade spam 24/7. The Jade Rabbit is buffed randomly. In momentum Duke does 208 and Jade does 202, yet normally Duke does 91 and Jade 68. Waking Vigil 68 vs 155.. So many randomness with stats. 

Sums up the mode. It is as if they added just so people can complete their poor objectives. 

19 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Sums up the mode. It is as if they added just so people can complete their poor objectives. 

Yes otherwise it would have taken people ages to get it done and fewer people would have that "Undying" title :P

I'm too am guilty of focusing only on getting my kills and didn't pay any attention to the objectives.
I think this is the first time they introduced this mode.. Based on community feedback they could decide to bring it back or not..

57 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

Randy is bad compared to MIDA. Wasted time grinding for it. 

Randy 4-taps people just like Mida, except it fires much faster, and once kill-clip is active, it has one of the lowest TTKs in the game. Plus it is a legendary, that alone wins the spot over Mida. It is actually pretty good in PvE too, and you can pair it with Divinity or your favorite heavy exotic.

The RNG is crap in this game, it has to be linear. Make it a little tough or maybe add one more layer of quest but not RNG. 

I want to get Iznagi's Burden but stuck with this stupid RNG rare bounty from Ada. Been doing her bounties for 3 weeks now and have been turning my bounties in all at once, still no rare bounty. This is taking too long, also screw this legendary frames are limited by 2 per week. 

On 11/10/2019 at 11:15 AM, Heaven Angel said:

The RNG is crap in this game, it has to be linear. Make it a little tough or maybe add one more layer of quest but not RNG. 

I want to get Iznagi's Burden but stuck with this stupid RNG rare bounty from Ada. Been doing her bounties for 3 weeks now and have been turning my bounties in all at once, still no rare bounty. This is taking too long, also screw this legendary frames are limited by 2 per week. 

It takes time.. I was doing ADA bounties even before I started focussing on the Izanagi.. 
So I didn't even realize I had already got the rare bounty and had already completed 70% progress.. Luckily I realized that its required for acquiring the Izanagi before it was too late

On a side note, here is some more salt :P
Acquiring just the Izanagi is not enough! You also need the catalyst masterworked to actually do good DPS.. Otherwise whisper + catalyst is better..
And to get the Izanagi catalyst, you need to do heroic menagerie which needs all chalice slots unlocked, which in turn needs a sh*t ton of imperials :bigyellowgrin:

Edited by goDofWar_skr

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Destiny 2 Beyond Light
  • KnackChap changed the title to Destiny 2