Destiny 2

Tyler

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

My loots bruh.. my loots. I had build such a good character. 

Weakling. ? Restart. Will take 1-3 weeks max. Plus, some changes will be made along with seasonal mods. So you won't be missing out too much. 

9 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Weakling. ? Restart. Will take 1-3 weeks max. Plus, some changes will be made along with seasonal mods. So you won't be missing out too much. 

Will xur anytime sell shards of galanor? If yes then I'm in.

Started the game a week after Shadowkeep launch and it has been fun 2 months with Destiny2, looking forward to next season :dance: 

• Reached 960 power level on all three characters. 
  • ~ Level 250(dont remember exact) on the season artifact.
  • Flawless GoS
  • Undying Title
  • All pinnacle gear 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want to complete the below ones this week

• Solo Flawless Pit of Heresy :fear:
  • Harbinger Title
  • Enlightened Title

Izanagi, Recluse, 21% Delirium :wub: 

These three combined are almost as effective as OG Gjallahorn :P 
Edited by Keano
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Keano said:

Started the game a week after Shadowkeep launch and it has been fun 2 months with Destiny2, looking forward to next season :dance: 

• Reached 960 power level on all three characters. 
  • ~ Level 250(dont remember exact) on the season artifact.
  • Flawless GoS
  • Undying Title
  • All pinnacle gear 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want to complete the below ones this week

• Solo Flawless Pit of Heresy :fear:
  • Harbinger Title
  • Enlightened Title

Reveal hidden contents

Izanagi, Recluse, 21% Delirium :wub: 

These three combined are almost as effective as OG Gjallahorn :P 

I'm trying for that Flawless completion but no luck till now.. Will need a solid group to do it
Undying title was such a grind :thumbdown:
Last week to get the harbinger title.. 

2 hours ago, goDofWar_skr said:

I'm trying for that Flawless completion but no luck till now.. Will need a solid group to do it
Undying title was such a grind :thumbdown:
Last week to get the harbinger title.. 

I dont think Harbinger is time gated, only MMXIX and Undying are time gated iirc

Undying sucked.

Correct. Harbinger has no time limit. Solo dungeon is challenging so far. Am stuck at boss for an hour. Think I have to quit and try tomorrow. ?

unknown.png

For Enlightened need flawless raid run. Sadly people still learning and dying outside the boss sections... Jumping and crossing past. 

Am solo missing Sniper and Pulse for some reason...just never drops. ?

TWAB

Rewards

• Increased the drop rate of the “Scourge of the Past” raid Exotic weapon Anarchy from 5% to 10%
  • The Exotic Engram and the Fated Engram have been collapsed into a single new Exotic Engram item
  • When opened, it awards a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor

Powerful and Pinnacle Reward Caps

• Powerful Cap: 960, up from 950
  • Pinnacle Cap: 970, up from 960

EP

• Escalation Protocol wave 7 chest no longer requires a key to open Chest can be opened upon every successful completion of wave 7
  • After full set is acquired, subsequent opening of the chest awards a random piece of armor
  • Charged Decryption Keys and Key Fragments are being removed from the game; these items will be removed from player inventories
  • EP weapon drops were not touched and are still cumulative-stream boss drops

Weapon Mods

• The cost of slotting a weapon mod has been reduced from 5,000 Glimmer to 500 Glimmer
  • Fixed an issue where Ada-1 could grant duplicate weapon mods

Bounties

• Repeatable bounties have been added to the Gunsmith
  • Merged strike/Crucible/Gambit objectives on the Gunsmith weekly bounty "Field Calibration" into a single objective that shares progress from all sources
  • Removed Valor/Infamy and Vanguard tokens from "Field Calibration" as there is no longer a requirement for any of these linked activities
  • Added new mode-specific daily Crucible bounties (one per day, selected from full-time playlists and active rotators)

Crucible Maps

• Added Rusted Lands to appropriate playlists
  • Added The Dead Cliffs, Legion’s Gulch, Retribution, and Solitude to appropriate playlists
  • Removed Emperor’s Respite, Equinox, Firebase Echo, and Vostok from all Crucible playlists. These maps are still available for play in private matches

BRIGHT DUST ECONOMY

• In Season of Dawn, all Dawning Weekly and Repeatable bounties will award Bright Dust in quantities equal to the amount awarded from strike, Crucible, and Gambit bounties (200 per weekly and 10 per repeatable). Crimson Days will do the same for Weekly bounties only, as this event does not include Repeatable bounties.

There will be a ritual weapon on Vanguard, Crucible, and Gambit next season. See you Tuesday.

Edited by Heaven Angel

4 minutes ago, Keano said:

Pulse rifles and Scouts are my favorites weapon types.

Not big on Scout but I love Pulse. Go Figure is my go-to weapon in PvP. 

We got Randy's last season (Scout). So hoping for a Pulse ritual or weapons for next season use. 

IB + Recluse + 21% everywhere. ? 

Very nice progress on Enlightened seal. I need to get around GoS challenges this season and also finish Harbinger. 

If you are planning to get the pins from store after reward code, you can try something like this and frame it. Post-Shadowkeep. 

unknown.png

5 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

IB + Recluse + 21% everywhere. ? 

Very nice progress on Enlightened seal. I need to get around GoS challenges this season and also finish Harbinger. 

Just need Clan night and relay rally triumphs for enlightened. I joined a random clan when I picked up the game and there was no response to run a raid group with clan members.

7 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

If you are planning to get the pins from store after reward code, you can try something like this and frame it. Post-Shadowkeep. 

Ordered the Jade Rabbit couple of days back from Bungie store. I was planning to get the seals, thanks for suggesting that.

So i finally created a new character and started Destiny 2 on X and holyshit it's a brilliant game for those who having trouble sleeping sometimes. I played it for an hour and i passed out completely outcold. I woke after 2 hours really fresh.  Amazing stuff created by Bungie.  It's an medical achievement imo.

• Haha 4

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Destiny 2 Beyond Light
  • KnackChap changed the title to Destiny 2