Destiny 2

Tyler

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Yeah, don't buy season pass. ? Rather just Beyond Light Deluxe which should cover next full year. That is if you are going to stick around. 

Yeah, that's what the plan is for now. lets see. Do I get that Final Fantasy sword without paying? Not that I am too desparate, I can live without it too :P

22 minutes ago, Django_3101 said:

Yeah, that's what the plan is for now. lets see. Do I get that Final Fantasy sword without paying? Not that I am too desparate, I can live without it too :P

It is part of free reward at Level 30 in this season. So Yes.

Also you can get it via umbral engrams if you unlocked it via this season's free contact event quest (under seasonal quests tab)

18 minutes ago, Django_3101 said:

Yep, you'll get the sword after reaching level 30

Grab it son. :P

2 minutes ago, Django_3101 said:

Yes, you can get. Unlocks at rank 30. After that you can open sword engram for better perks. 

Season pass gives skin for the sword. 

Free

unknown.png

Season Pass reward

unknown.png

I keep forgetting to ask

-> I am getting a choice related quest option at Drifter. to be with him or the vanguard. Which one to choose? If rewards at the end doesn't matter, i just want the easiest quest path :P 

-> I got another Rare Bounty from Ada (I already got Izanagi's burden). Is there any other use for this? I still plan to do it and keep it unclaimed but wanted to check on this.

-> Broken Awoken Talisman quest - I completed forsaken campaign and got this quest at the end. This seems to be for unlocking dreaming city but it is already unlocked as part of New Light. Not sure if it is worth completing. (But if it makes one less quest icon from the map, for the sake of completeness i will do it )

Onto Shadowkeep Campaign now. 

About Forsaken,

Spoiler

I hope with Beyond Light and later, they some how resurrect Cayde-6. His presence was truly fun and the voice acting was top notch. 

No idea why they had to kill him in the first place. 

3 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

-> I am getting a choice related quest option at Drifter. to be with him or the vanguard. Which one to choose? If rewards at the end doesn't matter, i just want the easiest quest path :P 

Doesn't matter really except subtle changes in dialogue. Drifter will call you snitch if you side with Vanguard. 

Siding with Vanguard allows you to complete Aunor lorebook. 

Kind of wasted potential with quest. They should explore more but oh well. If you play 2 characters, you can side one with each. 

8 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

-> I got another Rare Bounty from Ada (I already got Izanagi's burden). Is there any other use for this? I still plan to do it and keep it unclaimed but wanted to check on this.

6 rare bounties need to be finished for triumph and Blacksmith seal progression. 

9 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

-> Broken Awoken Talisman quest - I completed forsaken campaign and got this quest at the end. This seems to be for unlocking dreaming city but it is already unlocked as part of New Light. Not sure if it is worth completing. (But if it makes one less quest icon from the map, for the sake of completeness i will do it )

Outdated stuff. Yeah, clear it just to get rid of quest/map icon. 

10 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

I hope with Beyond Light and later, they some how resurrect Cayde-6. His presence was truly fun and the voice acting was top notch. 

Not happening. 

10 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

No idea why they had to kill him in the first place. 

He had to die to save the game. 

At best we will see Uldren Sov returning at some point. He is still alive but memory wiped. 

Still waiting for my boy to return. ?

44 minutes ago, rajprdp said:

completed campaign..my power level is 860 ..can i do raids or only nightfall or strikes.. want to complete raids before its  vaulted. .need help with raids.Any neewbie.

I suggest to atleast power level 1020 to take participation in raids otherwise you'll have a tough time and others won't accept low level players. 

Do other activities and complete bounties for powerful engrams. Nightfall, Gambit and Crucible will be your options here

Do heroic public events to get engram drops fast. 

Other activities like Adventures, Lost Sectors, Contact are also good options to get high level drops. 

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

Still waiting for my boy to return. ?

So he is a positive character? 

I missed D1 story so guess there are lot of videos to catch up.

1 hour ago, rajprdp said:

completed campaign..my power level is 860 ..can i do raids or only nightfall or strikes.. want to complete raids before its  vaulted. .need help with raids.Any neewbie.

Nice. I do not quite remember if raids are tied to power level but try to upgrade to 1000 first so that you can do more damage in raids and people accept in LFG groups (although rarely we see "All levels welcome" sign).

I have also only done 1 raid so far- Leviathan. Got it done via destiny 2 companion app - LFG groups. Ideally it would have been great if we had 6 people from IVG playing together but i think we got on the train pretty late.

Gambit and Gambit Prime are so fun to play if you are feeling bored of strikes for levelling up. But if you keep doing World quests to get more exotic weapons, you will automatically level up without even knowing

If you joined a month back when solstice of heroes event was running, you would directly get 1020 armor which means, your light level average increases and any weapon drops after that would have been on the upgraded level.

I levelled up fast just because of that event.

Hopefully, with the October event, there might be something similar which can speed up your levelling process

1 hour ago, rajprdp said:

Old raids are still 750 PL and you +50 is max you can get advantage. Anything above is basically useless.

You need right or decent weapons for raiding though. Get yourself Whisper / Xenophage / Izanagi and jump in.

Look for Sherpa run. They will guide you. 

1 minute ago, Pacifier said:

So he is a positive character? 

Depends on who you ask, I guess. 

I love Uldren Sov but lots hate him as he killed Cayde-6. 

Currently Uldren is somewhere with no memory of what happened. Will be interesting to see how they return him and use. Hopefully not added as a lame NPC. 

A little less than a year after his revival, sometime during the Dawning, Uldren was seen camping out in a shipping container with Pulled Pork. He has yet to go to the City and spends his days alone, save for his Ghost. All the Guardians he's ever encountered have shown a range of negative responses to seeing him, from grief to outright hostility.

You can read this lore page - Amnestia-S2

• Like 1

Received the Bungie Bounty emblem. ? One of the super rarest emblem. Need to win against Streamer when the bounty is available! 

unknown.png

1a8129622e23eaa7a6fe55ecc733a831.png

Edit: Okay. Even more rare as they are going to sunset it. Woo! 

Edited by Joe Cool

EitlrR6VkAA0rDf?format=jpg&name=large

This week at Bungie, the weather is changing…

EUROPA REPORT: 100% CHANCE OF SNOW

You now have less than seven weeks to get ready. Don’t get caught out in the cold without a plan. November 10 is coming quick, and we’re eager to see how long you survive.

Give me all that snow ?

IT’S A PASS… FOR GAMES!

GamePass_Forsaken_Shadowkeep.jpg?cv=3983

Iron Banner returns again

• Starts: 9/29/2020 10:00 AM PT
  • Ends: 10/6/2020 10:00 AM PT

There will be a few more weeks with increased rewards for Vanguard, Crucible, and Gambit, so stay tuned for announcements!

TALKING TECH – PREPARING FOR BEYOND LIGHT

• On November 10, some places and things will feel a little like Sliders (only 90s kids will get this), so we’d like to give you a rundown of some of the changes and possible side effects. 
  • One other cool new feature in this area is face-to-face joins in social spaces, so you can now fireteam up with Tower friends without a long Tower reload!
  • Beyond Light will be a full re-download on all platforms
  • We’re planning to enable Beyond Light preloads sometime in the evening of November 9, Pacific Time, which should give everyone at least 10 hours to download before the gates open.
  • Destiny 2’s install size will shrink to between 59 and 71GB - a reduction of 30 to 40%. These improvements should also help us control install size better in the coming years.  
  • We rebuilt our character face system - Your Guardian’s face may look a bit different. 
  • We relit portions of EDZ and Nessus - Different lighting on existing destinations!
  • The changes are intentional and are meant to bring the visual quality of these spaces up to our current lighting standards, while providing a fresh coat of paint for some of our Year 1 locations. We hope you enjoy these updates to some familiar locations when you explore EDZ and Nessus this November.

DID YOU SAY… MORE EMBLEMS???

Whether it be Fashion, Art, Movie of the Week, or the Bungie Bounty, we have some new swag to hopefully catch your eye. 

Emblem_Bounty.jpg?cv=3983621215&av=30607

Festival of the Lost is on the way. It’s almost time to get Spooky. Stay tuned for tricks and treats, because they’ll be coming soon…

They should really throw in double rewards drops for Iron Banana

Tried the game on PS4 after enabling cross-save and I am sad. Sorry for those who are playing on consoles. Horrid load times for even the character screen. Maps take good 1 minute to load in before someone can actually play crucible. And the initial boot up screen, the character selection screen takes forever.

I really hope they fix these issues in beyond light

Edited by Django_3101

2 hours ago, Django_3101 said:

They should really throw in double rewards drops for Iron Banana

Tried the game on PS4 after enabling cross-save and I am sad. Sorry for those who are playing on consoles. Horrid load times for even the character screen. Maps take good 1 minute to load in before someone can actually play crucible. And the initial boot up screen, the character selection screen takes forever.

I really hope they fix these issues in beyond light

That is what I go through each day. I have to plan my tasks around it. Like keep the game booted up and in orbit long before i actually plan to start paying just because of the load times.  And i have little hope of it getting fixed with Beyond light.  Worst part is 300MB game update takes ~1hr due to the "Copying" step

Hope the next gen version upgrade also lands soon. (Assuming they have not yet announced dates for PS5/ XSX launch).

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Destiny 2 Beyond Light
  • KnackChap changed the title to Destiny 2