BF1 is 60fps on all consoles.

Destiny 2 will run @ 720p60fps on XboxOne

Base PS4 - 900p60fps

PS4 Pro 1080p60fps upscaled to 4k

Scorpio - 1440p or 1800p60fps upscaled to 4k

PC - No limit :P

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Like 1

Probably not. No matchmaking for Raids is a conscious decision. Raids are complex and can take a long time (at least when they're new) so the last thing you'd want is randoms acting stupid or dropping out.

I hope folks on my PC friends list pick this up. It'll be glorious!

Better to have the option than no MM at all. Heck I'd pay money to watch a stream of a matchmade fireteam with randoms fumble through something simple like opening the gate to Vault of Glass :lol:

Better to have the option than no MM at all. Heck I'd pay money to watch a stream of a matchmade fireteam with randoms fumble through something simple like opening the gate to Vault of Glass :lol:

Considering how many people have been asking for it, Bungie just might oblige.

only trust in twitch experts.

:rofl:

No info yet on how it's going to be distributed on the PC. But considering it's an Activision published game and unlike Blizzard, Bungie doesn't have it's own platform, Steam is definitely a possibility.

We don't need any of those shitty clients for every game, from every company. Release it on one platform 'Steam' and we'll be happy.

:rofl:

We don't need any of those shitty clients for every game, from every company. Release it on one platform 'Steam' and we'll be happy.

Having preordered on ps4 already.. what do you care about a pc client.. [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Considering how many people have been asking for it, Bungie just might oblige.

I hope they do and get it out of the way. I just hope they don't fk with the complexity of Raid mechanics because some people don't have friends. A Raid specifically designed around random matchmaking will be nothing more than an extended strike mission.

Well, for PC, matchmaking MIGHT be successful due to the presence of chatbox, if any, but on consoles, ..............................

Oh wait ,I thought it wasn't possible to solo WoTM, but someone eventually did it(stupid Warlock, of course) so someone might even make this idea successful by matchmaking with randoms, if implemented

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Edited by Clenched_Balls

I hope they do and get it out of the way. I just hope they don't fk with the complexity of Raid mechanics because some people don't have friends. A Raid specifically designed around random matchmaking will be nothing more than an extended strike mission.

I guess the highest level of loot for that kind of raid, after beating the final boss, would be a hundred motes of light

I am little worried about hackers but nothing bungie can't handle. Fairfight and/or punkbuster ~ all you need.

I guess there was a couple of applications that bypassed punkbuster's supervision, in BF4

You can do it too, here's how

Open notepad.txt,

Type "You wont get this detected",

Save it as "PBYouFail.txt",

Place it in your game folder,

PB will attempt to scan it but due to it's Texan US pride it will close itself because of severe butt hurt.

Edited by Clenched_Balls

I guess there was a couple of applications that bypassed punkbuster's supervision, in BF4

You can do it too, here's how

Open notepad.txt,

Type "You wont get this detected",

Save it as "PBYouFail.txt",

Place it in your game folder,

PB will attempt to scan it but due to it's Texan US pride it will close itself because of severe butt hurt.

Maybe that's why Dice is using Fair fight instead of punkbuster in Battlefield 1.

I guess the highest level of loot for that kind of raid, after beating the final boss, would be a hundred motes of light

People would've killed for 100 motes of light at the launch of Destiny, they were so rare. I remember the outburst when Xur showed up for first time in the tower and asked for 23 motes for exotic engram lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

India pricing is a go. Same as COD WW2. Rs. 3,499 for PC. Rs. 4,299 for PS4 and Xbox One. No info on special editions just yet. Pre-ordering nets you beta access.

http://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/news/destiny-2-price-india-1691007

Do you think the Game + Expansion pass edition is gonna land here at the same price as that of its digital counterpart? Cuz I'm holding back my urge to purchase, awaiting its retail edition to land here but I'm not sure if it's gonna come here at the same price. Edited by Clenched_Balls

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Destiny 2 Beyond Light
  • KnackChap changed the title to Destiny 2