Destiny 2

Tyler

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

So the base game will have only ONE raid? JUST ONE? Rest everything will be PAID DLC? 

This is beyond shite if true. 

You do realise game is published by Activision, right?  They will milk the sh*t out this game as it's super popular now. 

Raids aren't particularly easy to beat, they become quite challenging even with full party of 6 players. The puzzles might takes sometime to solve with no instruction or guidance. However, it's fun to play with friends and if a single member in your team messes up the whole team has to suffer. 

Raids aren't particularly easy to beat, they become quite challenging even with full party of 6 players. The puzzles might takes sometime to solve with no instruction or guidance. However, it's fun to play with friends and if a single member in your team messes up the whole team has to suffer. 

No matter how good it is, you just can't find reasons to defend bungie on this. Joe and Zodka are absolutely right in this regard. Sad to see bungie following suit and becoming greedy, just like activision. This is one of the mighty setbacks for new, wannabe destiny players.

That's the reason I'm not buying it now. I derived insane value out of ttk legendary edition. However good the game might be, no way its worth 7k-8k.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Yup, that's how it should have gone from launch. They should've bundled all dlc's, along with the game, for within $100 but they just won't.
Milking at its finest(or, worst?!).

4 hours ago, Clenched_Balls said:

No matter how good it is, you just can't find reasons to defend bungie on this. Joe and Zodka are absolutely right in this regard. Sad to see bungie following suit and becoming greedy, just like activision. This is one of the mighty setbacks for new, wannabe destiny players.

I'm certainly not defending here, you're getting me wrong. I despise this who DLC and Season Pass concept. They hand over an incomplete game for 60$ or more and expect you to wait for the extensions which are provided later via updates to those who paid extra. I'm indicating the overall concept of raids.  

I'm certainly not defending here, you're getting me wrong. I despise this who DLC and Season Pass concept. They hand over an incomplete game for 60$ or more and expect you to wait for the extensions which are provided later via updates to those who paid extra. I'm indicating the overall concept of raids.  

No, lol. Didn't intend to say that you were defending them. Since you are a fellow destiny lover, I thought I could share my opinion on bungie, since at times, I used to defend them, as I loved the franchise.

4 hours ago, adity said:

That's the reason I'm not buying it now. I derived insane value out of ttk legendary edition. However good the game might be, no way its worth 7k-8k.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

I'm gonna do the same. Buy special edition next year with all DLC and updates. Till then hardcore fans will beta test :P

Price is also too high right now. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

Why does the current power weapon ammo system exist....? And how f**king retarded is it? I need to know other PvP players' thoughts.

I'm here dropping 4-20+ K/Ds , cleaning entire maps, fighting against team shooting, travelling the length of the map trying to carry my team of moronic randumbs. And by the time I wipe the team on one side, my idiotic teammates spawn just in time for the heavy and all bee line for it, and I get stuck not getting it to help my team. Then I proceed to watch as they fail with the power ammo for the 5th time in the same game!

If your power weapon ammo system is so retarded, why not have a simple rule of having a mandatory at least 1 kill in that life, before you can pick up ammo. This would ensure at least the brainless dildos can't get the ammo since they don't deserve it.

First you have team shooting which is anti solo players, and to top that you have no way of improving your odds since the game is designed never to give you special ammo.

Thoughts please.

Disappointed, i love snipping but i think in beta, i barely used power ammo.

They gotta make separate sanbox for pve/p or will see more nerfs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I didn't even know how to activate power ammo. :fear: I thought all the guns will get beefed up with incendiary ammo or something. They should add ingame pop-up to let new players know the game mechanic. 

And the beta was meh, wasn't impressed. 

Is the SP campaign worth it? The game does have Halo vibe. 

Destiny 2 PC Beta

• Early Access: August 28 
  • Open Beta: August 29 
  • Beta Ends: August 31 

Minimum Spec 

• CPU Intel - Core i3-3250 AMD - FX-4350 
  • GPU Nvidia - GeForce GTX 660 2GB AMD - Radeon HD 7850 2GB 
  • RAM 6GB 

Recommended Spec 

• CPU Intel - Core i5-2400 AMD - Ryzen R5 1600X 
  • GPU Nvidia - GeForce GTX 970 AMD - Radeon R9 390 
  • RAM 8GB

3 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Everyone who wants has to open their wallets for DLC's. Why PC? 

PC wala's aren't used to regularly paying their DLC tributes to Activision.
because you know,Destiny was not on PC
you will never know the struggle where everyone is doing "Crota's End" raid,but you're a poorfag who still has base game and no DLC :'(

• Like 1

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Destiny 2 Beyond Light
  • KnackChap changed the title to Destiny 2