Destiny 2

Tyler

Partial. You can matchmake with clans on guided games.

Destiny 2 confirmed to be on battle.net. This one's gonna live long on pc.

No offence. But Destiny 2 looks and feels more like an expansion pack than a sequel.

I see no major improvements in graphics from from Destiny 1 plus no new enemy races?.

Also looks like Gaf is not impressed

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=237277761

4 planets only, check

One of the locations on Earth is exactly the same as one that was supposed to come out on Destiny 1, check

New guardian supers are completely copies from old ones, check

Graphics look basically the same, check

New planets look a lot like Venus, from Vex to the Guarden, lots of reused textures from Destiny 1, check

DLCs planned with content that was cut out from the original game, check

It's like I'm back on 2014 again.

Lol

Guided system is basically different name for server browser system you see in BF games. If there's a slot on server then you can get in or else f**k off. Lol

They should have added Matchmaking option for solo players. Adding more options is always better.

And No Steam version? wow

Edited by WhiteWolf

Might get this on PC!

PC version is made by different studio not Bungie. Pretty sure it will have problems at launch. Don't buy it for over 4k @ launch.

I suggest you wait for few months and buy it @ discounted price when they bundle all DLCs in one package.

Guys, have anyone bought games from battle.net using Indian debit cards?

You will regret buying it for PC. PC version will be a console port developed by different studio.

I think you should get PS4 version coz it will have more players and more content and above all consoles versions are developed by Bungie.

Destiny 1.02 with lots of social benefits.

Lol chomu sala was hyping the hell out of the opening and now call it destiny 1.02..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

No offence. But Destiny 2 looks and feels more like an expansion pack than a sequel.

I see no major improvements in graphics from from Destiny 1 plus no new enemy races?.

Also looks like Gaf is not impressed

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=237277761

Lol

Guided system is basically different name for server browser system you see in BF games. If there's a slot on server then you can get in or else f**k off. Lol

They should have added Matchmaking option for solo players. Adding more options is always better.

And No Steam version? wow

Naah server browser jaisa nahi hai.. watch the stream video where they explain.. it involves clans..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Some of the core aspects of the game have been reworked and new stuffs have been added too. You just can't expect a completely new game for a sequel everytime. Bungie needed to make sure that it had to cater to the needs of its competitive playerbase, along with casual players. Having established itself as a franchise, Bungie needs to make sure that it keeps its core aspects, that serves as a trademark for the game, untouched. The storyline is what makes it a worthy sequel, kinda like in classic call of duty's.

But I do agree with you on the fact that they could've worked on a new class, but you never know if it might not be coming.

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Destiny 2 Beyond Light
  • KnackChap changed the title to Destiny 2