Destiny 2

Tyler

Man the EDZ looks so nice! The game is a pretty major visual upgrade over D1. I still hate how faces look in certain lighting conditions though.

Ran around and did some public events in EDZ as well as a few story missions. Going real slow because other games are stealing my time.

Destiny 2 is getting left behind thanks to all the other stuff happening over the weekend (9 hours of Stranger Things 2 binge watching and Assassin's Creed Origins + Warframe). I can't believe one of my most hyped games of this year is getting completely sidelined.

3 hours ago, Tyler said:

Destiny 2 is getting left behind thanks to all the other stuff happening over the weekend (9 hours of Stranger Things 2 binge watching and Assassin's Creed Origins + Warframe). I can't believe one of my most hyped games of this year is getting completely sidelined.

Yea, thanks to the Activision they made PC audience wait for more than a month. This would't happened if they'd just released the game on all platforms at the same time. Now it's going to suffer and blame that sales didn't met the expectations. 

Yeah I kind of agree, end of September / beginning of October would've been a much better window if they had to delay it. Activision expected people to double-dip but honestly Destiny was never THAT great. If an impulsive person like me was able to hold out pretty sure everyone else also did.

According to their site:

Curse of Osiris adds a new chapter to the world of Destiny 2, expanding the universe by adding an all-new cinematic story with new and returning characters, a new destination to explore, Mercury and its Infinite Forest, a new social space to visit called the Lighthouse, new missions, new strikes, new raid content, new free roam activities. a world quest to complete, and more.

Edited by Heaven Angel

Oh sh*t, new raid hype.

Also Mercury was the prettiest planet in D1 but sadly only used in MP. I hope the new raid is on Mercury, the skybox would be insane.

MP-Talk-Screen-Shot-2015-05-22-11.55-AM.png

They didn't mention new raid specifically. It's raid content that they've mentioned about. So probably an update to the leviathan (one of it's parts had required power level as 305 mentioned in the database) or revamped Vault of Glass are my guesses.

Nice snapshot, BTW

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Destiny 2 Beyond Light
  • KnackChap changed the title to Destiny 2