Destiny 2

Tyler

l907i6B.png

Even on average it costs $2719.55. 

3-year life cycle. 4 seasons per year. Even with BEST luck possible (which isn't possible) you still looking at $10352.20. 

If you take grind route:

480000 public events

800000 minutes

13333 hours

555 days

If you start now, you will barely make it by April 2022..likely 7 months later Destiny 3 is released.

Nice scam, Activision. REri0ai.png  

Edited by Heaven Angel

47 minutes ago, adity said:

^Same as Battlefront 2

Except it's not. Even before launch, it was estimated 4528 hours. That's like 1/3 of what this takes at this rate.

EA also patched the issues and started giving out cards in daily boxes. Daily you get a card for just logging in. It's way better now and there is no loot box. So, yeah, it's nothing like Battlefront II. 

BF2 doesn't have cosmetics because 'lol pink Vader lol' otherwise it'd be in the same ditch as Destiny 2.

33 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Except it's not. Even before launch, it was estimated 4528 hours. That's like 1/3 of what this takes at this rate.

EA also patched the issues and started giving out cards in daily boxes. Daily you get a card for just logging in. It's way better now and there is no loot box. So, yeah, it's nothing like Battlefront II. 

The daily crate suppose to give you one card so good on them to patch it to match the original description. I'm still waiting for them to give crafting parts for dupes like they mentioned in original patch note a month ago.

40 minutes ago, adity said:

^ Class A hipocrisy right there. 

1/3rd of infinity is still a huge number. 

When it's a game you like, people should ignore the bs and enjoy the game because it's "fun" to play. 

Destiny is a scam when it does the same sh*t but more. 

Good going there, mate. 

Except it was changed before launch. How is that anywhere same? And second, you don't pay for anything. Here, I didn't even know they have double season passes.

$60 vs $200 and still 3x time the grind and $$$ = SAME. njP9KQZ.png

Except it was changed before launch. How is that anywhere same? And second, you don't pay for anything. Here, I didn't even know they have double season passes.

$60 vs $200 and still 3x time the grind and $$$ = SAME. njP9KQZ.png
WTF, who told you there's two season passes? Get your facts straight mate.

P.S: It's effectively 3 [emoji14]

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Surprise, another hidden cap has been discovered in DESTINY 2. This time, it's for the glimmer currency that you can collect that is used for purchasing low level gear and useful endgame mods. Of course, there is already a hard cap of 99,999 glimmer that anyone can see, but there is also a hidden cap for how much you can gather at one time.

This was recently discovered by Reddit user NoctisNoctua who did some in-depth sleuthing to find that Bungie caps how many glimmer you can collect in a span of time. According to the user, gathering around 400 glimmer will cause the game to stop rewarding you with the currency until you stop killing enemies for an unspecified amount of time.

After taking a break from fighting, the user was only able to collect around 200 glimmer before the game capped them again. It seems that there's not only a cap on glimmer, but Destiny 2 reduces the cap the more you subsequently fight enemies in a row for long periods of time

Fans of Destiny 2's predecessor will know this cap well, as it is one that existed in the original Destiny, too. However, it is unfortunate that Bungie has once again decided not to communicate this hidden gap to players. This recently occurred with leveling in Destiny 2.

Source http://www.gamerevolution.com/news/361471-reddit-user-discover-another-hidden-cap-destiny-2

Not sure if this even matters now 

Surprise, another hidden cap has been discovered in DESTINY 2. This time, it's for the glimmer currency that you can collect that is used for purchasing low level gear and useful endgame mods. Of course, there is already a hard cap of 99,999 glimmer that anyone can see, but there is also a hidden cap for how much you can gather at one time.

This was recently discovered by Reddit user NoctisNoctua who did some in-depth sleuthing to find that Bungie caps how many glimmer you can collect in a span of time. According to the user, gathering around 400 glimmer will cause the game to stop rewarding you with the currency until you stop killing enemies for an unspecified amount of time.

After taking a break from fighting, the user was only able to collect around 200 glimmer before the game capped them again. It seems that there's not only a cap on glimmer, but Destiny 2 reduces the cap the more you subsequently fight enemies in a row for long periods of time

Fans of Destiny 2's predecessor will know this cap well, as it is one that existed in the original Destiny, too. However, it is unfortunate that Bungie has once again decided not to communicate this hidden gap to players. This recently occurred with leveling in Destiny 2.

Source http://www.gamerevolution.com/news/361471-reddit-user-discover-another-hidden-cap-destiny-2

Not sure if this even matters now 

People just wanna jump on the hate train everytime, right? "If something is wrong about the game and someone is bashing it, let me bash it too and go karmawhoring" is the mentality of some redditors. Agree that the game sucks balls in terms of monetization but it doesn't fail too much in end game loot.

Glimmer cap used to exist in destiny 1 too, like you mentioned in your post. The redditor that initially posted this had to edit his post later on to include that, LOL. Anybody that plays the game knows that it doesn't matter since you can get to the glimmer cap too easily by playing activities. It's not like you wanna get rewarded with 50k glimmer from each and every public event that you complete. There's gotta be incentives and a proper in game economy for them to feel rewarding enough.

I get the fact that the game is failing terribly at this point of time, but trust me, it's worth it to evaluate the points put up by some redditors that don't even play the game and just jump on the hate train, just to be gilded. I've seen players on some discord channels that haven't even bought the game and keep talking smack about the game, just for the sake of it.

2 minutes ago, Clenched_Balls said:

People just wanna jump on the hate train everytime, right? "If something is wrong about the game and someone is bashing it, let me bash it too and go karmawhoring" is the mentality of some redditors. Agree that the game sucks balls in terms of monetization but it doesn't fail too much in end game loot.
Glimmer cap used to exist in destiny 1 too. Anybody that plays the game knows that it doesn't matter since you can get to the glimmer cap too easily by playing activities. It's not like you wanna get rewarded with 50k glimmer from each and every public event that you complete. There's gotta be incentives and a proper in game economy for them to feel rewarding enough.
I get the fact that the game is failing terribly at this point of time, but trust me, it's worth it to evaluate the points put up by some redditors that don't even play the game and just jump on the hate train, just to be gilded. I've seen players on some discord channels that haven't even bought the game and keep talking smack about the game, just for the sake of it.

In the full article they do mention about the cap that existed in in Destiny 1. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
[/url] 

Well, it has unique rewards tied to it in the form of weapons, that rotate every week, with the bosses and armour and cosmetics whose drops are based on RNG. If you've watched the videos that were made by the streamers that attended the summit, you might change your opinion on this, as you'll realise how hard the activity really is, despite 6 guardians chipping in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Heaven Angel changed the title to Destiny 2 Beyond Light
  • KnackChap changed the title to Destiny 2