Sign in to follow this  
Tyler

Destiny 2

2 hours ago, AnK said:

There is no new raid in this dlc?!?

there is a raid lair in this dlc, remember the leviathan ship?, an extra area will be opened there with new encounters,    although its a similar size to crotas end , the last 2 encounters are amazing.  the boss name is Argos and he is by far the best encounter in destiny 2 

Most people preordered based on the goodwill they had built up with Y2 and Y3 updates, but not gonna be fooled again. Biggest regret this year, and I bought BF2 for $80 :lol:

Also fk mainstream media. "Destiny 2 is Destiny but without all the bullshit", yeah fk you too Polygon. 

Bungie's latest Destiny 2 event is pure greed, even by low loot box standards

• For one, you don't earn seasonal loot boxes through levelling.
  • Odds are you're against loot boxes. 
  • Every micro-quest feeds into giving you a little taste of Eververse (and thus, a gateway to gamble).
  • Originally, the Eververse was implemented into Destiny later in its lifecycle as a way to help the live team provide free events for players -- it was annoying, but the entire game didn't feel built around it. Now, it's a full-on gambling simulator that's not only inserted itself into Destiny 2 at launch, but wormed its way into the leveling system as a whole and become an inescapable part of the game (high-end raids no longer provide cool aesthetic rewards like sparrows and ships, those are propped up at the Eververse now). It's odd, because with all of the feedback coming in on how this DLC was a wasted opportunity, Bungie decided to double-down on making a quick buck before packing it up for the holidays.

I know this games content is lacking and bungie should be ashamed of themselves , but i think people are really angry with eververse . its sad that bungie only give 3 dawning engram each week instead of making it obtainable like bright engram. but you can obtain those dawning events without spending a single $ from your wallet,  i got all the dawning armor on my warlock and couple of emotes,ghosts,sparrows and ships without spending anything, only need to have bright dust which you can obtain it from bright engram.

you can obtain bright dust by dismantling items from bright engrams

Shaders                                                                            : 7-15 bright dust

Legendary item ( ships,sparrow,ghost and armors) : 80-150 bright dust

Exotics                                                                              : 400-700 bright dust.