Destiny 2

Tyler

7 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

If you are familiar and confident with raid boss, you can join those CP runs. Quick 5-10 minute runs. Very good for farming Anarchy / Tarrabah / 1KV as they are all dropped from defeating the boss. 

Yes I started watching Boss CP videos so I can join the KWTD CP runs. But first Run is always gonna be tricky since the map layout would also be new to me. 

For Ex: I joined a group who didn't have any clears requirement in their post (just KWTD) for Anarchy boss which i did get familiarized with.

But for roles, they didn't assign me anything in particular, just snipe (and to have whisper for boss).

So i presumed role was to just bring down the glowing shields but then I died to ads :wub: and that was the end of my fireteam role :P .

Will get familiarized with some more walkthroughs and will target just Boss Cps.

Riven Cheese for 1K seems very easy to follow, but the queen's walk part yet to watch. Might try that first before Anarchy farm.

I feel i don't have good non-exotic guns especially when i fill up Power slot with exotic. I Just use Masterworked spare rations/ Garden progeny + gnawing hunger (not masterworked).  Still a bit to go on those Playlist quests which gives guns like breakneck, exit strategy etc.  

6 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

For Ex: I joined a group who didn't have any clears requirement in their post (just KWTD) for Anarchy boss which i did get familiarized with.

But for roles, they didn't assign me anything in particular, just snipe (and to have whisper for boss).

So i presumed role was to just bring down the glowing shields but then I died to ads :wub: and that was the end of my fireteam role :P .

Most of the groups will let new players sit and clear ads / snipers on roofs / take care of shields on boss / shoot red box when he goes up. 

For boss CPs:

Scourge: All 3 roles are easy.

• Map reader - just stand, tell where Berserker is, 2 of the guys will go and kill, 1st pickup and 2nd pickup. Point them where to go. 1 is top / 2 is right / 3 is left. Repeat this 2 times and done.
  • You can also take T1 or T2 role and stick with other guy. Just follow and kill Berserker. You will be told where to deposit. 
  • 3rd role - clear ads / take care of roof snipers 

sotp_boss_map.png

For Crown of Sorrow - Tarrabah farm

This you will just learn more as you play. Pick any side and stick with team mate. Prioritize crystal always. Swap buff with 10 seconds to spare. Fairly easy but can get confusing if someone messes. 

For Last Wish Riven - 1KV farm

• Riven is easiest of all. You need a sword and that's it. Stack together.
  • For QueenWalk - if your name is not called out on bottom left side of the screen, you just run and stay close to the carrier. When the carrier counts to 5-4-3-2-1, you make sure to move out of the bubble, else you will be sucked in and die. 
  • When your name pops up, simply pick up the orb and run. Start counting when timer hits 10 or 5 so teammates can move away. Route is simple for most the part. Basically run straight -> turn into opened area/room. 
  • When you are done with your timer, you will be teleported to other side. Here you simply have to pick one of the glowing orbs when teammate counts down to 5. 

Takes a few tries if all new but super fun. ?

I feel i don't have good non-exotic guns especially when i fill up Power slot with exotic. I Just use Masterworked spare rations/ Garden progeny + gnawing hunger (not masterworked).  Still a bit to go on those Playlist quests which gives guns like breakneck, exit strategy etc.  

For Scourge - use 1 sniper / Gnawing / Exotic sniper Whisper 

For Tarrabah - use shotgun / any or shotgun / Exotic sniper Whisper or Acrius with catalyst. If you have 4th Horseman (you don't I think), you can use that as well.

For Riven - use any / any / Sword. 

For Queenswalk - any / any / any - Thunderlord is nice but not required. Any good LMG is nice here. 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

breakneck, exit strategy etc.  

Get only if you want. Breakneck is outdated. Exit is nice SMG in kinetic slow but sadly getting sunset. ?

As for Snipers:

IKELOS_SR_v2 from umbral engrams - 4th time's the charm + high impact reserves  

Supremacy - random from Last Wish - you can get 2 chest weekly without doing the raid. Punch in the code at Wish Wall and good to go.

Distant Tumulus - world drop 

All 3 won't get sunset and can infuse up to 1360 power. 

7 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Get only if you want. Breakneck is outdated. Exit is nice SMG in kinetic slow but sadly getting sunset. ?

As for Snipers:

IKELOS_SR_v2 from umbral engrams - 4th time's the charm + high impact reserves  

Supremacy - random from Last Wish - you can get 2 chest weekly without doing the raid. Punch in the code at Wish Wall and good to go.

Distant Tumulus - world drop 

All 3 won't get sunset and can infuse up to 1360 power. 

Nice.  I just checked my vault and i do have IKELOS_SR_v2 (4th time's the charm + multikill clip) and distant tumulus (genesis/clown cartridge + quick draw)

I have been not focusing the umbral engrams lately since there is a chance of exotic drop from them if they are unfocussed.(from the prism caster perk).

I already got stuff like FR0ST-EE5/ GRAVITON FORFEIT from umbral engrams. 

Might need to save some for focussing.

19 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

That's lucky, I got no exotic drop from umbral engram. 

You need to have the gift enabled (first one in second row i think) as you upgrade prism caster. only then it drops.

I got Celestial Nighthawk today :panic:

I might be wrong but i seem to be getting atleast one exotic armor from umbral (unfocused) engrams for 15 opened

Edited by Pacifier

13 hours ago, Pacifier said:

I got Celestial Nighthawk today 

It is very good in raids and NFs. 

___

Last chance to get Wayfarer title. If you start today, you can still finish before BL launch. 

Remember you need a full rotation of flashpoint heroic adventures (7 weeks) AND a full rotation of ascendant challenges (6 weeks).

6 more weeks for Beyond Light

2 minutes ago, goDofWar_skr said:

That is for cursebreaker right?
Also dreaming city is going to stay so we can complete the collection badge later on?

For both due to badge requirement in Seal.

Secret Victories emblem from clearing all 6 ascendant challenges. 

Forsaken and Dreaming City badges will stay so you can complete later but if you want the seal, you will need to do it before BL launch. 

4 hours ago, Django_3101 said:

Finally, finished 100k Nightfall for the first time on Hero difficulty in random matchmaking. Gave 5 tries and number always was stuck at around 99K. 

This week's nightfall Ordeal is easy seems like with respect to points (maybe due to all the Thrall in between and during boss fight). I too got the 100K done on Hero without even realizing. 

So for the Destinations Badge for Forsaken, there are some guns listed out like "Right side of wrong" and "Wrong side of right". 

The description on braytech seems to suggest it is from rank up packages on Tangled shore but there is nothing to rank up for Spider.

Online videos suggest that they drop from wanted lost sectors at various places

For ex:

Can I rely on this guide for drop rates? Dont want to grind and then realize it is outdated.  Since i did the "Weep" lost sector 6 times and no luck with Ether Doctor yet.

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Destiny 2 Beyond Light
  • KnackChap changed the title to Destiny 2