Call of Duty: WWII

The Panda

16 minutes ago, SRINI87 said:

How is the Campaign?

Does it give MOHAA vibes?

Haven't started the campaign yet, took a spin with the MP. Tried a few deathmatches - insanely close range maps, may be it was by chance and there are more or I've grown out of COD :P

Campaign is the highlight of this COD is what I've heard, super cinematic and decent campaign length. MPwise people are sticking to BLOPS3, that's the general opinion

• 2 years later...

bumping this thread, as i just started playing this , got it for free in the previous month's free ps+ games on psn.

While the SP is the same usual trope of scripted sequences / invisible walls and handholding fps nonsense, i'm surprised at how good the game looks.  The cut scenes are fantastic as well.  Maybe I have not played a cod game on PS4 gen (my last cod game was from the PS3/x360 times), but I felt the game is visually astounding !  But the gameplay itself is so dull,  its basically feels like a on the rails fps most of the times :ack:  

Edited by Ne0

wtf happened to this series, it had so much of promise in the previous gen (especially black ops, fav code game), can't believe they went back to WW and still kept the same scripted events nonsense after some dozen games.  I think this will go the pubg way pretty soon (or i believe it has already happened with the latest version of cod ?)

13 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

wtf happened to this series, it had so much of promise in the previous gen (especially black ops, fav code game), can't believe they went back to WW and still kept the same scripted events nonsense after some dozen games. 

I think you are behind few years now. CoD: WW2 is almost 3 years old now. 

We got Black Ops 4 in 2018 and Modern Warfare in 2019. Both were decent but not like old BO or MW.

I think this will go the pubg way pretty soon (or i believe it has already happened with the latest version of cod ?)

It already has. BO4 introduced Blackout battle royale mode and in 2019 they released standalone BR game - Warzone. 

This year they are going to Cold War. 

I only play single player games and am not interested in multiplayer. The only single player campaign that i liked in COD is Black Ops 1. While i have played the old MW series too, but from a campaign perspective, only Black Ops1 was worth it.