PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

PoeToaster

On 7/18/2017 at 10:06 AM, WhiteWolf said:

Lol Offline only game Fallout is still ahead in player count 

Wth No man sky in top 10 :O Game is still alive?

They are 24-hour peak stats. No Man's Sky on launch pulled some crazy numbers. Now it barely has ~1000 active users. 

2 minutes ago, kaka_messi said:

Amazing game if you have friends to play with. 1v1 is very boring and campy. They need to add maps, new weapons and some other modes to keep that number. 

1v1 can be boring after a while. I just watch and find it more fun than playing. 

First person mode is coming along with 2 new maps. 

Not anytime soon. Will take another 6-12+ months for a proper release. 

The game also lacks content. Currently, it has only 1 map and that is in alpha stage too. The other 2 maps are being worked on but won't be released till the current one is fully polished and optimised.

13 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

I will get Early access version on XboxOne. 

Don't. But rest is your choice. 

I'm holding off my purchase just because of optimization and lack of content. There are players in this game and I hope it stays that way till it's properly released. This game has covered Twitch and even YT. Full of streamers. 

35 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Not anytime soon. Will take another 6-12+ months for a proper release. 

The game also lacks content. Currently, it has only 1 map and that is in alpha stage too. The other 2 maps are being worked on but won't be released till the current one is fully polished and optimised.

Don't. But rest is your choice. 

Xbox early access is different than PC. Xbox early access games are much more optimized. 

Still i will wait for reviews before checking it out.

Game mechanics are damn good but gets boring pretty soon. It is the same thing over and over and over again. 

Drop from an airplane- search for loot- Hide to survive (do not engage)- wait till the alive counter is down to 10- if not in zone, then keep moving and stay hidden- shoot the remaining 2-3 guys and win- repeat.

Edited by kaka_messi

30 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

This early access game sold 6 mil copies, which is broken and still not optimized properly? No faith! :ko:

It's early access and they are not selling it full price. 

Bc full price Nier Automata is still unpatched on PC.  Platinum is not interested in fixing it now. 

Well, early access is there so that developers get money and develop their game side by side without investing much.

Yes, it can suck for consumers (delays/optimisation/lack of updates) but at the same time, you are paying only half price.

$30 now and enjoy while the game is still active or $60 after a year or more and hope the game stays active.

Only Rust was a bad buy. Shite is still in early access after 4 years, but still getting updates and super active, so not so bad. 

Rest all have been good early access. Divinity, Starbound, Victor Vran, Killing Floor 2, etc. 

Edited by Heaven Angel