Darksiders III

Tyler

TYltLQ3.jpg

Genre: Action, Adventure, RPG

Platforms: Playstation 4, Xbox One, PC

Developer: Gunfire Games

Publisher: THQ Nordic

Release Date: TBA 2018

• Play as FURY - a mage who must rely on her whip and magic to restore the balance between good and evil on Earth!
  • Harness FURY's magic to unleash her various forms - each granting her access to new weapons, moves and traversal abilities
  • Explore an open-ended, living, free-form game world in which FURY moves back and forth between environments to uncover secrets while advancing the story
  • Defeat the Seven Deadly Sins and their servants who range from mystical creatures to degenerated beings
  • Darksiders signature art style - expansive post-apocalyptic environments that take the player from the heights of heaven to the depths of hell, dilapidated by war and decay and overrun by nature
Announcement Trailer:
Screenshots:
81D1aT1enaL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
817DnTSWdoL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
81pDRXT-QGL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
81ak8ILQ2aL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Edited by Tyler
  • Like 1

I'm still waiting for the follow up to Darksiders 1's ending but hey I'll gladly take another Darksiders game! Fury already looks badass and more interesting than War and Death.

Was the second one any good? I kinda remember the first one being alright but dragged a little too long.

It was more of the first.

I played it more for the art-style and narrative about the four horsemen rather than the game-play itself.

2nd one is kinda average. These games aren't AAA quality. Combat is very loose, overall the game is rough. I got remasters of both games from humble bundle for PS4. Played 2nd game for an hour or so. It's fun and worth the price.

First one was also similar iirc from PS3 version I played long back. It dragged too long and was cumbersome.

Was the second one any good? I kinda remember the first one being alright but dragged a little too long.

It was alright, the first one was a lot better. They downplayed the Zelda/Metroidvania elements and added a Diablo-like loot system which wasn't the best idea. It was also unnecessarily long.

It was more of the first.

I wish it was. I hope III is more like the first one.

What the ... This came outta nowhere. I thought the publisher closed down?

Nordic had bought the IP Rights and the ThQ brand rights itself it seems.

It was alright, the first one was a lot better. They downplayed the Zelda/Metroidvania elements and added a Diablo-like loot system which wasn't the best idea. It was also unnecessarily long.

I meant it more from the length and lore perspective. The loot system I agree was unnecessary. And if you found the first one dragged out, well the sequel is not going to change your opinion. Although I do like the overall production values of 2 a whole lot more.

Just wondering what will they name remaster of this game on next gen consoles? Darksiders Infuriated edition?

Furyosa edition.

Edited by Ethan_Hunt

Just wondering what will they name remaster of this game on next gen consoles? Darksiders Infuriated edition?

:lol:

And if you found the first one dragged out, well the sequel is not going to change your opinion.

The first one was perfect as far as length goes, the portal dungeon maaaaybe went on for too long but otherwise it was okay. The second one however went on and on. The bosses also weren't as memorable as the first. Overall I think 2 was a decent follow-up but I prefer the first.

:lol:

The first one was perfect as far as length goes, the portal dungeon maaaaybe went on for too long but otherwise it was okay. The second one however went on and on. The bosses also weren't as memorable as the first. Overall I think 2 was a decent follow-up but I prefer the first.

2 was pretty good game....1 was better no doubt but even 2 was solid.

The best part though these games were Rs 699 for us pc gamers back then remember........

This is great news! Liked the second one though the levels were small and interconnected but gameplay was fun. Also the OST of darksiders 2 were good. The fury's whiplash reminds me of the prince of persia two thrones weapon.

• Like 1

This is great news! Liked the second one though the levels were small and interconnected but gameplay was fun. Also the OST of darksiders 2 were good. The fury's whiplash reminds me of the prince of persia two thrones weapon.

Yeh news toh tu hi laya tha na bhai....Mood fresh kar diya....

Yeh news toh tu hi laya tha na bhai....Mood fresh kar diya....

Yaha mood fresh to Zodak karta hai, ek se badkar ek post dalta rehta hai. .. :P

2018 release date to bahut late hai, I hope we get to see some gameplay on this E3.