E3 2017 General Thread ( News, Rumours & Timings)

E3 Poll  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

More information here

Sony announced today that through a deal with publisher Rockstar Games, players of the PS4 version of Red Dead Redemption 2 will receive "first access to earn select online content" in the game

https://www.google.co.in/amp/www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2016/10/20/13347056/red-dead-redemption-2-ps4-exclusive-access-playstation-now

I would love if a AAA third party title that we are expecting for all platforms goes exclusive for a few months or a year.

E3 Salt is of higher purity and quality than regular salt.

Edit Like someone said on the last page, RDR 2 would be amazing. Gaf would just straight up stop working for a few weeks. :D

Rockstar doesn't need E3 for GTA or RDR at all. They just have to reveal 1 trailer online and watch the entire internet meltdown. So why would they give money to E3 organisers? There is a chance it might not be there.

I personally would like to see more of Spiderman, FF7 Remake and any new exclusives that Sony might have. Really want to see new games from Sega, Atlus and Capcom as well.

Rockstar doesn't need E3 for GTA or RDR at all. They just have to reveal 1 trailer online and watch the entire internet meltdown. So why would they give money to E3 organisers? There is a chance it might not be there.

I personally would like to see more of Spiderman, FF7 Remake and any new exclusives that Sony might have. Really want to see new games from Sega, Atlus and Capcom as well.

They wouldn't have to pay Sony or MS to showcase their title on stage. Also, GTA 5 next gen version was shown on Sony stage at e3.

Archived